Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yep can't get into any games for more than an hour now

• Broken Beaches

RogodeterSnowl - - Bug Reports and Issues

In the 73 player 4x speed event (I presume the same as the 30 player historical map) a whole lot of beaches around Gibraltar are broken - you cannot get to sea from 4 provinces that you should be able to as per attached

• Issued resolved. My ally did have mutual ROW with the enemy prior to declaring war so was moving at the friendly rate If someone could delete this thread I would be grateful

• OK some more information. My ally declared war on the enemy before I did (trade embargo then declare war). Until he actually opened fire with his artillery, his stack was travelling at 42 km/hr (ie friendly territory speed rate) I also declared war (a bit after my ally) and my speed in his territory was halved. That is the reason for the movement times. The question now becomes why was my ally's speed not halved as well

• The only thing in the enemy province is a L1 airstrip I reported it here so I could post images of the problem.

• This is my stack of SP stuff closer to the west (stack speed indicated as 66) Time to attack point is 1h27m So my stack is 50% faster, is closer to the target but takes 2 minutes longer - something is wrong?

• In this images, the stack that should be slower is further from the western border - speed of stack is shown as 42 Time to attack point is 1h25m

• I have noticed in the latest release that there seems to be a problem with the movement of SP units (SP AA, SP ARty, Mot Inf, Med Tanks). I have a stack advancing into enemy territory and an ally is doing the same with a stack containing Inf and other slow units. We are both in Flat terrain going into enemy flat terrain. We are both Asian doctrine. I should be moving quite a bit faster than him. (My unit is the images is closer to the left than my ally's)

• Still no real answer from anybody about this issue - just happened again to me when I bombarded a stack with 1 x Inf and 1 x Mot Inf - the bombardment unit had enuf damage HP to kill the stack - Now I know the RNG will vary this so was not expecting the stack to die but as usual, one unit (the Inf) died and the other (the Mot Inf) was totally unharmed. This is frankly ridiculous and should be fixed (along with about 50 other things in the game I could comment on lol) Of course, it just happened …

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “but in a battle, Both unit types should be affected with a decrease in hp. ” This is my thesis exactly There is something broken where one unit is killed and the other it totally unaffected. I have seen this quite a few times which has led me to post this here in the hope that someone will look into it

• Quote from BMfox: “Remember that for each attack there's an X-factor. You will never do a maximum damage output. It's a theoretical number, but the first casualty of war is the battle plan. Infantry is 50% stronger in defence plus the 15% bonus from the cores taking less damage and giving 15% more damage output, infantry is 80% stronger in it's cores in defence than you in attack. On top of it this gets amplified as infantry gets a bonus in cities which gives the defender even more advantage. Yo…

• Looking for a home

RogodeterSnowl - - Recruitment Centre

If you are active and on Discord give us a yell at "Kellys Heroes COW"

• SBDE not especially relevant under 1.5 I had 10 units only so that is all that really matters in terms of full combat efficiency (or so I understand) Anyway, the Stack Info report takes this into account (I presume)

• No fortifications present - just the 15% core combat defense advantage This is only the end of Day 1 of a 100 player game Does not preclude fortifications but there were none there

• So I think combat system when attacking small stacks of 2 units is broken (this may extend to larger stacks but I am focusing on what I can test easily). I have a stack of 5 Inf and 5 AC (Axis and all level 1 and slightly damaged 196.7 HP out of 200) It is attacking a stack of 1 x Inf and 1 x AA (Axis and all level 1 and undamaged 34 out of 34 HP) The combat is in a city Stack info reports (and I know these are average and actual will be a bit different due to RNG): my stack will deal out 43.1 H…

• For a week now I have been monitoring achievements and it looks like RRG (Railroad Gun) achievements are not being updated, neither the kill or build

• #RestoreCANVAS

RogodeterSnowl - - Suggestions / Criticism

I am struggling with WebGL as Ike53. I see absolutely no response from the Devs on serious WebGL issues I select an enemy unit to look at it, move the mouse and the unit disappears from the map In the example below, I cannot see the "red dot" for this enemy unit so I cannot tell how close my artillery has to get to it to open fire. These are just some of the issues that the Devs need to address and fast - forget all the "bells and whistles" fix some of the fundamental problems.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Actually, it is. They were planning to make an announcement, just like they did for 1.5, that they were planning to phase canvas out. Unfortunately, a massive bug appeared in beta on canvas, which made it necessary to remove canvas now. The reason canvas was removed, in addition to what I mentioned above, is that it's not feasible to run both versions at the same time. A decision had to be made about which one to remove. Since WebGL is newer, and since most of the player b…

• Well there you are there is a way to do it BUT, when the patrol cycle starts the blue fills already to halfway - not sure what that means Really this half filled at the start makes this next to useless - very difficult to see whether a plane is 2 minutes out from end of patrol cycle or 1 minute.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Tribunate: “#RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this! ” Quote from Tribunate: “If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it. ” I have posted on what I consider to be an urgent improvement to WebGL mode: Plane Patrol Circles and WebGL And guess what, no response for 24 hours - now I guess that Bytro and crew are busy but you would have to think that the "canvas" is…