Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 496.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More Doctrines

Chimere - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from KaiserOfAnonymous: “the french and the british hate each other for centuries... the idea of a possible Union is more curse than africa being stable ” That changed with WWI ; the Franco-British Union was a real design early in WWI, which obviously quickly got shelved. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union

• Quote from John Lackland: “Quote from Chimere: “Your map is from 1909. Burma was separated from the Raj in 1937 and received a sort of self-governance. It should be either British or its own thing, not Indian. Bytro is correct. You are right on Zara, it would be best to make it Italian occupied but Yugoslavian Core, if possible. ” What is your source on Burma separated in 1937 from the Raj? ” Any "Burma" + "1937" in Google should give you one bazillion sources, starting with Wikipedia.

• Your map is from 1909. Burma was separated from the Raj in 1937 and received a sort of self-governance. It should be either British or its own thing, not Indian. Bytro is correct. You are right on Zara, it would be best to make it Italian occupied but Yugoslavian Core, if possible.

• Hello, It is in the title. I would love to be able to use my gold to receive a one-off bonus to my relationship with neutral countries, because sometimes I really need this free passage, and sometimes I like to be able to check what happens on their territory. It will also mitigate the tendency of the game to make everyone hate you by day 7 or day 10. Alternatively, Premium Account giving you +1 global reputation by day would be a good addition. Not broken, but over a long game it could maintain…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Why would a normal Romania own all of Hungary? They at least need a “greater” to make it a bit more balanced. ” Ah yes you are right ; I forget that Hungary belongs to Romania in the beginner balanced European scenario and possibly others. Then Greater Romania it is.

• "Greater Romania" is the same as the Megali Idea" for Greece and Greater Hungary : an interwar "doctrine" about expanding the borders of the country to some historical or often "fantasy historical" border. For Romania, it meant the three Principalities once united by Mihai Viteazul : Transylvania, Moldova and Wallachia, and it was achieved during the Interwar period - so Greater Romania should be there, that's the historical thing. Greater Hungary would be the ahistorical thing : they've lost th…

• Quote from General Michaelis: “Quote from dw98: “Why is this "I wanna cry about GOLD USE" thread in Guides and Videos???? ” no,i dont really care anymore about gold use. if this game wants to be much better in the future it should be more fair towards players. take the most widely played games as an example like pubg or lol or even mobile legends (the best games making profits). there is always skins that you can buy but there is no way it can give you advantage against your opponent. also, i th…

• Bytro really

Chimere - - General Discussions

I haven't played for a while, but I support this change. I would also love for an option to pay with gold to earn the same amount automatically without watching videos, so I feel like I am "even". Could be used as a drain of gold for Bytro, and you don't want your paying users to be exposed to ads from competitors anyway.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “- Most of my maps are over by day 14-16, so making this only available at day 10 makes the whole idea kind of moot. Since they were already crucial (for example) in the Battle of Britain, I see no reason to introduce them so late. - Spotting incoming planes already has a pretty good range. Since patrolling is the way to go anyway, you have several minutes of fly time PLUS 15m patrolling warning time already. Adding maybe 10 minutes to that doesn't have a super-value. S…

• 1vs1 at 100p world map

This is all purely theorical, so I could be wrong, but I don't believe that kitting is that efficient in end game, because : - there are a lot of fast units, which can catch back the kitter, and hold them in place long enough for the rest to come (of course as Japan you would detach the artillery, but then the other side also has artillery) - the larger the number of units, the less this kind of micromanagement is efficient, - by end game, they are all sorts of planes that can destroy "kitters",…

• 1vs1 at 100p world map

Quote from laaaaaaaaga: “If there is 100% activity and equal skill Panasian has noone to lose to. In those circumstances Allies come second, comintern is last, and you can figure out what is left inbetween. This is all because of the speed of units and planes power+range+buffs. ” Between 2 skills players ? I think Panasian loses against all other doctrines. - The skilled players won't fight in terrain that's an advantage Panasia won't have - The map being so huge, there is a lot of strategic dep…

• Oh the Irony

Quote: “If you can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen! ” If you start screaming abuses when losing at this game, well, then maybe this applies to you.

• I certainly don't want "heal" or "hopital" (beyond the 15%). But I would LOVE to see a "merge" button, because I hate paying the cost of 4 wounded units of 18% health which ALSO have the speed debuff. I would much prefer the have one unit of 72% health, even if merging takes some time, so it can only be done at the end of a campaign.

• Quote from Drans Kalor: “Rurals would exist, but you will only have one city. And the cities would produce mixed resources, other than concentrating on one. ” No need, if it is player-only for 1 city-state, the players can have only one resource, and then trade it for something else. In my Dominican Republic game, I traded what I had with others one-city states that had only 1 resource as well, but not the same as me.

• I would totally be in, though I haven't played for a while.

• Biggest early kill score?

Not at all "early", but I find it funny and at least I have screenshoot : MiAMoaV.png Once, in a 100p map, I got attacked by a megastack of 80+ units day 4 or so. The megastack had some infantry slowing it down, so I just bombed it with artillery during the day, then moved my troops away during the night, then came back. It took me some 3 days, but I wipe it out fully for free.

• Most of us don't want to play as a "vassal" either, but otherwise want to play each game to the bitter end.

• New Unit Suggestion

I always thought Marines would be a very useful addition to the game - basically infantry with : - Less HP - Better anti-infantry DEFENSE (not attack) - Worse anti-armor all around skills - Much shorter embarking and disembarking time (-50%) Also more expensive to build of course. Trust me, there are maybe cases where I wish I had such a unit, for instance to land in Suez once I control the Eurasian landmass (check my Tibet AAR). Paratroopers don't cut it, as it is easy to defend the possible la…

• Bicycle infantry

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “So whaddayaknow... zuidfront-holland1940.nl/index…ge=regimenten-wielrijders ...says that in may 1940, the Dutch army had an entire DIVISION of wielrijders (=bicyclists)... so OF COURSE they should be implemented in the game!! Quote from Allanidalen: “Me and my friends have been speculating about it's abilities and they could be fast on retreat... ” Yeah, that's always my second criterium in selecting which units to build... the first is of course even more important: h…

• A good method in my experience is to wait for one day to see which one of your HUMAN neighbours are attacking another of their neighbours (ideally another human), and attack THEM. In most of the cases their troops are not on the borders, so it is an easy walk to their capitole, and a large number of players will just abandon at this point (unlike AI which will try to come back against you), so you will not have to fight their troops. 50% of the time, it works every time.