Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please consider and share your thoughts. I’ve been playing CoW since 2015. The last 4 100 player maps have been dominated by massive gold users. It’s not fun. There is no skill. Please consider creating a subset of maps that limit gold use in total for the round or on a per day basis to maintain the purity of the game and the skill it takes to win without full on “buying” a round. I understand you all have been very patient to earn money in this business you have built, but I also believe there …

• Only need 2 more players lvl 35+ Please join!

• Need players for game 2593437 **Game will not start until filled**** Level 35 and above, 22 countries on map but only 21 players allowed divided into equal teams 1 week AI peace, 2 week player peace period = lots of advanced weapons in big battles later. please join!

• Air Combat Bolshevik

pdub7277 - - Questions and Answers

Also, my 10 Lvl 3 Interceptors were all new at 100% strength. The enemy group, 3 Lvl2 interceptors and 3 Lvl 2 TBs was at about 95% The combat is almost over...I have 3 fighters left at 93% the enemy has 1 TB left at 40% I lose 7 X 7.0 strength fighters, enemy loses 3 X 5.5 strength fighters and 2.6 1.3/2.5 strength fighters. So 49+ in my losses vs enemy loss of 16.5 + 3.38/6.5 = 19.88/23 Someone PLEASE explain this!!

• Air Combat Bolshevik

pdub7277 - - Questions and Answers

I have 10 interceptors, level 3, broken into 2 groups of 5 patrolling an area that overlaps an enemy air patrol. No one is on home/core province territory. The enemy has 3 Lvl 2 fighters that they upgraded to lvl 3 halfway through the combat session, and 3 Lvl2 tactical bombers. I should add that initially I had all my fighters in one patrol of 10 and when the enemy patrol attacked my fighters we each had about the same amount of damage, which made no sense at all. Why would a larger group at a …

• Im ranked at 46, very interested in playing an English Channel game, possibly the other one as well. Not in High Command and generally don't use gold unless I won some along the way. I am fine to pledge 0 gold use to keep a pure game. Create a game and invite me, lets do it! PDub

• I reported a bug a few days ago that some of my rockets were hitting but causing no enemy damage. Today I launched a nuke via rocket...watched it hit Lyons, France. The map shows a giant hole in the ground, the nuke movie played, but there is no report my rocket ever hit and the enemy remains in Lyons without even a scratch.. They are at the same strength as right before the bomb hit. Why am I wasting my time playing this game?!?! I am not starting another game until you can assure me this is fi…