Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WWII Server #1

ty0303 - - Roleplaying Threads

Could i ?

• WWII Server #1

Would I be able to join? And could I be the UK?

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

It's totally okay bro

Quote from Marin: “Name (ingame): Dalek115 RP Experience (including sample): 4 + years of forum rp, but only done a bit of roleplay on COW and S1914 SAMPLE CONGRESS PASSES FINAL NEUTRALITY ACT Congress has now passed another neutrality act, changing the stance the United States took back in 1937 where the 2nd neutrality act was signed. The new act, effective in 3 weeks will lift the current arms embargo on all belligerent nations and will reopen trade under the terms of cash and carry. Any belli…

• The Ashes New

The Ashes RP "...We destroyed ourselves. The War that was much feared came, and passed, destroying Civilization with it. For Generations, there was global Anarchy. We were proud, and we could still be proud. We will regain the glory lost to us. Our future lies in conquering the Wastelands, and bringing Civilization back to the Wastelanders, far and wide! We can develop a new Civilization, and it will be beautiful! Follow me, and see the world change before your eyes!" -Sir Wilhelm "Phantom", Jan…

• The Great War RPG

Ingame Name: Memes 420 Your Country: France Historic Leader's Name: Georges Clemenceau Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes How Will You Remove the Units? By sending them to the Carribean

could I have the game name and the password?

Quote from Not A Communist: “Quote from ty0303: “Name : memes420 RP Experience: I have done just a few smaller RPs that weren't very good so I have been looking for a good one and this seems like a fantastic one Country Selection: USA RP Sample: "On the morning on April 14, a new era began. An era of peace, diplomacy. A new era for the world as a whole. The American government will no longer stand idly by, we will now jump into international affairs, we will now use our might to protect the free…

Name : memes420 RP Experience: I have done just a few smaller RPs that weren't very good so I have been looking for a good one and this seems like a fantastic one Country Selection: USA RP Sample: "On the morning on April 14, a new era began. An era of peace, diplomacy. A new era for the world as a whole. The American government will no longer stand idly by, we will now jump into international affairs, we will now use our might to protect the free people of the world wherever they reside. That i…

• could i join?

• Could I join?

• The Ashes RP 2200 [RPU]

In-game Name: Ty0303 Nation Name: Great Britain Nation Leader Title: King Nation Leader:King Alexander Nation Flag: See attachment Political Behavior: Mostly peaceful and defensive Starting Territory:The British Isles Military Preference (Unit Class): All navy units Military Weakness (Unit Class): Tanks RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*: On the morning of March the 25, a great new era began, The era of Alexander, The era of a new Great Britain. As he rose from his quarters he, and everyone in …

• Enjoying the thought of a long term Roleplaying game where the focus is on developing nations, technology, and economy and not focused strictly on war and expanding territory and going to a more diplomatic approach. In this game however it will not be a required Upgrade Account game. There are several people out there that enjoy the game without wanting to pay just to join a game. So this one is open but with a password. Rules are simple: War is a finale option, this is more of a PC v. NPC based…

• Long Term Roleplaying Game

Would I be able to join?

• Long term ROLEPLAY game

I dont have any gold

• Would I be able to Join Please?

• May i Play as Spain? I promise i will be very active

• Long term ROLEPLAY game

Would I be Able to Join?

• I would Love to Join

Application: Ty0303 In-Game Name: Tyler 0303 Country you want to play as: Great Britain Leader of that Country (as of 2000): Tony Blair Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs): I would love to join this game with you guys, I have played many other role-playing games but they have just tailed off near day 20 and have never gone anywhere. I would love to play a game where people remain interested the whole game. I am a peaceful player that wishes to use diplomacy and trade a…