Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, that's the point lol. I personally like it so I can see the actual map. Troops are just clutter at that zoom level anyway and I can't give any orders. For me at least

• I suppose it varies by map? In the world map I can see almost every unit in Africa at the same time. I do have my browser zoomed out a bit though so maybe that is helping.

• Honestly, I love the new update so far. It looks much cleaner and simpler while allowing you to see the full map when zoomed out, but I suppose I'm in the minority here. I guess making it optional would be great though.

• Rocket stats

medhat_2000 - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you mean the newspaper stats, then I think they're fine. They have no impact on gameplay so no need to "balance" them. But more importantly they measure casualities, the number of people who died in war. Long working hours are just a job you're paid to do, you don't die when a rocket you helped make explodes in enemy city.

• Quote from Umm_oof: “the whole first part i was trying to say add the war thunder tech tree in call of war and take out the upgrading part im not sure if you'll understand it and ik my grammar is beyond crap so o well ” The War Thunder tech tree is designed for an entirely different game. Some tanks and planes have very little and very specific differences from each other, things like faster turn speed of planes and faster rotation of a tank turret. Keep in mind that each "tank" or "plane" you m…

• Quote from Raindrops_Tickle: “Thanks I will make sure he is 6km or more away from the dot then ” But this begs an important question? How can you measure distances? You can calculate it based on unit speeed but that seems a bit too complicated and impractical.

• Quote from Umm_oof: “instead of having your research tree where you can upgrade lets say light medium and heavy tanks you should remove the upgrading part of the research tree and make it where you can build different type of heavy tanks like i would like to build a tiger tank and later on in the game research and build a couple of tiger 2 and if i dont have enough resources to keep building tiger 2 then i can build tigers instead like different classes of battleships destroyers cruisers and sub…

• Quote from freezy: “ Really no idea, its also not set in stone on our side. It was just a vague outlook that we have plans to overhaul more aspects of the game. Once we have something to say about that, we will. ” Alright then. I'm glad that you guys are actively working to make the game better. Keep up the good work

• Quote from freezy: “This is also only the first step in a larger rebalancing of the game. Things that may seem out of context now will fit better once we also tackle the other areas of the game some time in the future. But that's future talk... ” I understand that we probably can't get an ETA on these changes. But roughly, are we talking about a couple of months in the future, or more like in 2020-2021?

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from medhat_2000: “I'm not sure about this but I think it counts civilian loses too[.] ” No. It does not. If you keep track of the units you destroy, the casualties count is an exact tally of the men of those units -- while accounting for the destroyed units' percentage combat effectiveness at the time of their destruction. It also accounts for any men added to the unit as a result of the so-called unit "healing" process by which a partially damaged unit receives rei…

• New Map Idea!!!

All of that isn't really important when deciding a new map, fun and balance (and only a small amount of realism :)) is what counts, we already have many countries that have never really existed at all The question when designing a new map is "what will this map add that is not in the game?" For this particular idea I think the huge importance of controlling many narrow waterways is really interesting

• I'm not sure about this but I think it counts civilian loses too, due to fighting in a city or attacking it with artillery and bombers.

• New Map Idea!!!

Quote from injinji: “if you say so, lets add an Antarctica map too ” I think it would be awesome to watch allies giving directions to each other on such a map "All right, fire the rocket on the enemy city to the north of your troops" "Ok, done" "DUDE, NO, THE OTHER NORTH "

• The mobile Route.

medhat_2000 - - News

OH wait, you already talked about an app XD sorry, should have read all replies before commenting.

• The mobile Route.

medhat_2000 - - News

I really liked the new mobile version, I think PC will stay my main device for the game but being able to give some orders, check reports and send messages on your phone is awesome. I'm not sure about this but wouldn't a downloadable app be more effective and stable? or is a web version just easier to make and can work with all phones and OS? I only noticed one problem, the green info at the bottom of research pages is missing from the mobile version ex:- Transport speed on friendly territory: 8…

• New Map Idea!!!

Many important battles took place in Africa and middle east, but most of those countries were occupied at that time, they probably wouldn't want to join in such a war on their own will, either way it was a world war so I see no reason that prevents such a map from being made. A few side notes 1) "Persian gulf" is most commonly known as "Arabian gulf" in the middle east area 2) Israel didn't even exist at that time (according to Wikipedia) 3) " ...countries such as...Israel..." Many people would …

• For more variety on the battlefield!

medhat_2000 - - News

One day, I'm going to find someone to play this game with

• For more variety on the battlefield!

medhat_2000 - - News

The changes seems generally good, especially to the rocket fighter, finally it will have some use, but I agree with everyone else on the submarine vs planes issue, I clearly remember watching a national geographic documentary that was specifically about the german u-boats, which was a truly devastating weapon, at some point a group of u-boats were under attack by allied planes, what did the crew do? "Switch off all engines, start diving, everyone stand in the very front of the boat so it will di…

• Quote from Y0y0r0ck3r: “hold up, if invading troops pass through multiple enemy territories, will they conquer the territories they pass through, or just the end location? ” Basically your units will fight ANY enemy in their way, they will either win, capture the province, and continue to their target, or die trying (they are very brave and heroic XD). Also keep in mind that it isn't usually a very good idea to set them in a long path through enemy territory right to the capital unless you have …

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS