Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Management 2.1

TesloTorpedo - - News

Since this update, 3 games which I spent lots of time on went down, and it says they do not exist anymore. Plz fix.

• Controlled Airspace

TesloTorpedo - - News

THIS IS TERRIBLE! I had aircraft patrolling over AI countries that were powerful, and now I cannot make our relation back to peace. REMOVE THIS FEATURE PLEASE! Or make it so a country has to activate it, but only player countries.

• As it says above, when a new message is inputted into coalition messaging, no number is displayed telling me there is a new message. This causes me to many times miss new messages. Can you please fix?

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I'm sorry ” Two magic words. They may not solve all problems, but they rarely make a problem worse. ” Nice quote form you there MontanaBB and yes, after I posted I looked at other threads and they had nice ideas, but none had gliders that I saw.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “oh please.... check out old threads before suggesting... There are about a hundred on paratroopers, some even still on this page... Infiltrators: did you ever even use spies yet?? ” Yes I have and this is the first time I have been on these forums so sorry.

• I was thinking that three new units would be nice... so I came up with these three ideas: Paratroopers-Would have range of 50km, their own upgrades, up to level 6, and when dropped they would be invisible to whoever you dropped them on for atleast 1 hour, but if there are counter espionage, no invisibility. Elite commando paratroops would be an option for double the cost. Can be shot down as plane. Gliders-When made would have a drop down box asking what type of unit it would be, ex. armoured ca…