Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “ ” Thank you for your suggestion; I have filed a ticket. My ingame name is "Park Geun-Hye".

• Quote from freezy: “We are still improving our Anti Cheat system, more detection features will be added in the future. Still this part of the Terms of Service will stay, I can say so much. I can also tell you guys how some other big browser games handle this. There everyone playing from the same network has to send a copy of your ID or passport to the support staff for verification. We are quite humane and unbureaucratic in that regard. You just need to talk to our support team and explain the s…

• Quote from Matertua: “ ” I have the same problem with the moderation team and am too outraged; I have clearly voiced this to them. I think you'll know who I am; I was Germany on the same game as you. I have never cheated and would never cheat but have been suspended from that game on baseless claims because I traded with another nation who was leaving the game. Two players (Myself and matertua) , who were both doing well, have been banned from a game on what I believe is insufficient evidence. I…