Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from freezy: “They actually are getting fixed regularly. Usually we collect multiple of these issues and then fix them together in a package. If you report issues like this, please also mention which map it is. Can you please tell us @Torspo2? ” Having the same issue...third day on waiting for a response. Ships were going on that crazy horizonial zines across the map. Then, two huge stacks have been stuck, on land, in Alaska. Have heard that this has been going on for some time. That said,…

• Having the same issue...third day on waiting for a response. Ships were going on that crazy horizonial zines across the map. Then, two huge stacks have been stuck, on land, in Alaska. Have heard that this has been going on for some time. That said, I beyond frustrated as been playing this game for five years and this is the worse bug ever. Likely will cause me to lose the game as very strategic for crossing Alaska/Asia. prnt.sc/92yFbcP4NQCf Map: 100 Player Free for All

• Quote from Akulla3D: “anyone else. ” same. Was having issues in game as couldn't attack a stack. Put in bug report. Guess someone tripped over the power cord again.

• Quote from Ethedor: “this game is dead ” How can anyone honestly look at those screen shots, and all of those rebellions, and not state something is wrong? Those all happened in one day??? Come on...the entire world revolted back to their home countries basically.

• Quote from freezy: “The current behaviour is indeed intended. There was a bug since at least August last year that supressed revolts in most of the cases, which is now fixed. So revolts should now happen again more frequently. Also the displayed revolt chance got corrected, since it also showed wrong values. There were also quite a few forum threads open regarding this topic here in the bug reporting section. But you are right that we should have published an upfront hint that this mechanic gets…

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Gator98forever - - News

Greetings, Been playing CoW since March of 2016 and not sure how I feel about this update. For one, I am suspecting that all will be faced with resource starvation as not sure the reason why every unit requires every resource type for daily upkeep. Seems overkill. Notice bugs right away with troop strength against other units. For example, Anti-tanks are stronger defensively against air than infantry? L1 Infantry vs. Air 3.0 L2 Infantry vs Air 6.0 L1 AT vs Air 4.0 L2 AT vs Air 7.9 Then look at T…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Gator98forever - - News

Confused on the game creation as I understood it, we would create any of the permanent or rotational games. Per the update: With this change game creation will be limited to members of High Command. Members will be able to create 1 game every month. Game creation is not limited to scenarios that are currently in the rotation. Just tried to create a game but could only select from: - Europe Road to War (10 Player) - Europe Clash of Nations (22 player) - 1939 Blitzkrieg (10 Player) What seems to b…

• Quote from DxC: “It's invisible if you don't have a unit there to see it. The lighting around the borders is very misleading and we have asked for it to be removed but they won't do it. ” Thank you sir! We have been wondering about this for six months. Wouldn't make sense for them to see it without a unit close or otherwise with a 4 1/2 disembark, I don't see how anyone would successfully land on enemy ground. Could just rocket them, death from Tac's or some other distant means.

• Upcoming Coalition Changes

Gator98forever - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from freezy: “and want to postpone the release another 2 weeks so that we can announce it in the news for everyone one more time, to not catch anyone off guard. ” Now changing the rules on those of us that can read and were paying attention isn't really fair either. Several players have planned games to end by coalition win given these announcements. So are players just supposed to check in every day and move a unit around to keep active for two weeks? ” This is a ve…

• Upcoming Coalition Changes

Gator98forever - - News

If this Quote from bergfall: “Quote from freezy: “It will likely be implemented next tuesday during our regular game update. Then it will affect all running games, as announced. Coalitions which do not exceed the max. member amount will then win the games at daychange. ” Pardon me, but for a game that lasts 30+ days, that's just stupid. It should only affect games started after the change. ” If you are that close to winning in less than even 60 days, then it must be one small map. LOL

• The food situation is way beyond an issue and after reading through the forums over the past two years, it needs to be addressed. While still relativity new, I am on my 7th game, second 100 player map that has gone past 70 days, and at a level 47. Tried all the "tricks" and they simply don't work when you get to a certain point. Just about at 1500 VP's currently and this is what I have seen and suggest: 1. The maps themselves. As we know, the world is round but here it is flat. That said, the di…

• Endless Patrols

Gator98forever - - Suggestions / Criticism

Obviously this has not been settled and likely not going to play the game again as it makes it almost impossible to regain a territory to an other player that spammed fighters and TAC's.