Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New achievements ideas!

EZM - - Suggestions / Criticism

You are asking them to make gold a reward ???? people BUYING gold is how these guys pay for the site, the developments, etc.. This is a business. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to spray us all with gold anytime we "play the game" but all that will do is make things more expensive as it will devalue their currency. Maybe it will act as an incentive - sprinkle the masses with gold, get them used to using it, and seeing how cool it is, then more people will pay up and buy gold. Kinda like gi…

• I am admin for a 1.5 game. There are inactive players. How do I remove them?

• New Roman Empire?

Quote from chetan114: “Killing huge sea convoys always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside ” Good for you. I'm happy for you. just say NO to drugs.

• All i see is pointless updates

EZM - - General Discussions

Yup nukes are over rated ..... unless you are playing a newb who is silly enough to put half his army in one spot

• Bytro has lost players over it ..........and revenues. This is EXACTLY why I left last time for 6-8 months ...... I got ticked off with a glitch that occurred in a game similar to the one described above. On a recent session, the other day, the computer was lagging, and I noticed my gold rolling down and I don't know why? did I click something? was there a glitch? wtf happened? YUP this may be my last game I think because it's happening again and I really like the game .... just starting to get …

• Yup ..... excellent point on having to confirm other actions - but one slip of the thumb or accidental click and you are golding cash ........ out of your pocket into theirs. I agree ......... ADD A CONFIRMATION BUTTON your clients are asking you for it and becoming frustrated. BYTRO - Your clients are happy to spend some money, but don't make them feel like they have no recourse for accidental gold spending ..... that's not a good long term strategy to keep clients. I almost feels like the mobi…

• Suggestion for Transports

Developing transport units is not something I see many players do. With the exception of the speed of which the unit travels on water, the attacking and defensive strength doesn't really increase much, and it's simply not worth it. What WOULD be a big motivator for developing transports, is a reduced boarding/increased disembarking time .... now that would make it worth developing these units. so .... 1) Speed of Travel - the increases currently are good - I see no reason to change this progress…

• same screenshot as those above ........ cannot active game ID is 1,871,561

• Game Load Error

EZM - - Bug Reports and Issues

so here we are - over a week later and nothing has been resolved? my game is locking me out tell me it no longer exists or is unavailable

• game not loading

EZM - - Bug Reports and Issues

Game 1,871,561 not loading either ....... I hope my opponents are also experiencing the same issues ......... otherwise that sucks

• Had the invalid pointer error and couldn't log on ...... sent in a ticket ....... no response then .......... had some Naval Bombers "disappear" ...... posted it here ........ an annoyance NOW When I try getting into the game it says "Could not activate Game", "Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore" ...."Please try again later" Really Frustrated .......... just in the middle of launching another attack on a dangerous opponent .... and ..... again ..... like to log in at so…

• New Idea Summary

Great idea ...... I like it Having a shore gun developed that sits inside fortifications would certainly prevent the impunity naval units exhibit while loitering off your coast.

• I traded resources for some naval units - which included a carrier I have not developed a carrier yet using research The carrier was visible and reacted exactly as it normally would - nothing strange there BUT ...... I landed 3 naval bombers on the carrier and they disappeared ?!?!?!? What happened to them? They (the bombers) do not show up on the box that shows the units although the carrier does.