Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Europe Role Play

Andrei2004 - - Roleplaying Threads

Accepted! We will start when half of the positions are ocuppied.

• Europe Role Play

Quote from Gen Tarkov: “In game name Gen Tarkov country : Morocco Ideology: Fascist/isolationist An I agree to the rules ” You didn't said your country's features and if you are allied/enemy/neutral.

• Maps

Andrei2004 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Can we create a map for roleplaying made by players? It would be awesome if you could put troops where you want, to have different upgrades made early in game(decided by you), put provinces to a country as start provinces, it would be very nice.

• Europe Role Play

*~.Europe Battle.~*Short Description: It's 3 years after a bloody battle(year 2000)that invaded European lands. The Romanian Empire was the biggest power on Europe, as result of economic and military infection of the Balkan States, Turkey and Poland. But everything changed when the powerfull Germany allied with UK and defeated the Romanian Empire, finally brininging it at its normal borders. Germany, as a good economic and military country, atacks again and wants to conquer Europe, to feel more …

• I want Germany, please

• Andrei2004-China

• Give your In-game Name: Andrei2004 Give the Country you want to play as: Iberian Union Ideology - Bigger, Faster, Powerfull. Name of Leader -Andrei Capital - Madrid And Select a Country to be your Rival - Greater Poland I Will pay full attention to give away/gain any provinces in the Land Swap at the beginning of the game. I agree I Intend to obey the rules. I agree I will use good grammar and good spelling. I agree

• Game Mistake

Here we have a map photo and an in-game photo, where we can see Craiova's region is far-far away from mountain region.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…113727633bcb3353d2f4c5dfaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…113727633bcb3353d2f4c5dfa

• Possible Banning?

Andrei2004 - - Questions and Answers

I think yes, you don't have how to demonstrate your brother is playing, or if you have a brother and if it's true no one will believe.

• Game Mistake

I play on Europe, Clash of Nations, tag:#2208180

• Price difference

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Andrei2004: “I don't want to use my credit card info on Chrome . . . . ” Consider getting a rechargeable VISA or other prepaid credit card. I have one that I use for small internet purchases, and I never keep more than $40 or $50 (usually less) on it for security purposes. I am surely not using my AmEx or my VISA/ATM card tied to my checking account ---- that's an invitation to trouble. ” I am a child. I can't have a credit card. And my parrents won't accept mak…

• Price difference

Hello! I don't want to use my credit card info on Chrome and I don't have credit on mobile, but I have money on Steam. I download Call of War from Steam. Here 10.000 gold costs 4,49€. In chrome 5.000 costs 1,39€, so 10.000 would cost 2,78€. Why is there a double price on Steam? That's not fair! I want this to be resolved.

• Game Mistake

I live in Craiova, Romania. In game it is described as a mountain province, but in reality there is only flat land and we grow cereals. I think that should be resolved because this game wants to be like reality. Hope you will consider my sugestion.

• I can say I was conected yesterday on it. so it isn't caused about inactivity.

• Hi, I have a problem. When I press the LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK button nothing happens, just up appears a link : Quote from Google Chrome: “callofwar.com/index.php?id=304#_=_ ” I don't had any multiply accounts on a game, I don't sweard and I don't have any hack or mod. It's a problem with the servers? Please, respond to me, I'm sad, because it was a good account and I don't want to lose it with no reason. Some reasons?