Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The New Call of War

Rrred - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Eventually, in 2021 that is, the New Call of War will replace Call of War Classic, but we will keep the option to occasionally bring back Call of War Classic as Classic Events. ” Jus be clear about this: Will 1.0 cease to exist? Is it still worth investing my time in a game that will cease to exist?

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Rrred - - News

Quote from GaiusUltima: “P.S.: Look forward, as Santa might have a gift for you ” Did Santa look at my wishlist or is this the kind of gift I'd have to return to the store?

Rrred - - News

Quote from freezy: “The game became a bit stagnant while the market is changing. Changes need to be made to ensure a continuous growth path and support for years to come. ” The game = the number of new players? The retention of new players? The overall number of players? The $ spent on the game? If it is new players, there has been enough said about Bytro's marketing. You could win a lot here. If it is the retention of new players, make a (much better) tutorial, which was already suggested > yea…

• Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from edfactor: “Quote from Rrred: “Quote from freezy: “Plus, we are planning to implement functionality to upgrade your units on the map manually, in future versions. ” Do you mean gold @freezy? ” LOL that is funny, I like jokes. It is a joke right? ” Which bring us right back to the question: WHY? Why all this? Innovation for the innovation? Player retention? Or .... ? ” The answer I got was: "The game became a bit stagnant while the market is changing. Changes need …

• Quote from freezy: “Plus, we are planning to implement functionality to upgrade your units on the map manually, in future versions. ” Do you mean gold @freezy?

Rrred - - News

Quote from Nimbrel: “I would hate another game I enjoy going the way of Thirty Kingdoms. ” They can easily prevent this by making CoW 1.5 a totally new game and preserve the original CoW.

Rrred - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Ibeses: “4 hours of playing and it is already the end of Call of War? ” Now, again I reiterate that I fully understand that innovation is necessary and that companies need to innovate to keep making money. This is even an obligation for a company, as it will not survive if it it doesn't. ” CoW is the goose with the golden eggs for bytro and has been for years. So it can't be innovation to keep making money.

Rrred - - News

There are some issues bugging me: - Why are you alpha- and beta testing "CoW 1.5" across all servers with all players? I didn't buy High Command and avoid Frontline Pioneers to eventually become a alpha/beta tester anyway. You are now "forcing" me to play a unfinished game? - Why change the game anyway? What is wrong with it? @GaiusUltima @Arcorian @Ibeses Low retention rate? What is the problem?

Rrred - - News

Can the devs explain why they feel the need to change CoW in the 1st place? I really really would like to know why you feel it is necessary to change the game. @Arcorian @GaiusUltima I mean it's quite a risk, since you had a great game netting 300K euro for you every year. Aren't you afraid you are killing the goose with the golden eggs?

• Quote from Last Warrior: “Quote from Dosdrvanya: “Except that the "swarming cheat" isn't a cheat. It's a tactic called "overwhelming force", which military powers have been employing since the stone age. ” If you dont know what swarming cheat in CoW is, dont write some wrong stuff... ” Nobody knows except you...

Rrred - - News

Quote from Torpedo28000: “Is SBDE still a thing for units? Or is it 20 of any troop is the max? And after 20 is it a slow decrease in efficiency or a flat 20 troops worth of damage even if you had 30 troops in that stack? ” "There is no damage limiter for each unit level anymore, instead there will be a damage limit for the whole stack limit, with reduced damage beginning at 10 units and damage being capped at 20 units."

Rrred - - News

Quote from Akiar: “Added research levels of several units: Militia -3 levels, Mechanized Infantry -1 level and all ships except transport ships -1 level. Added research levels to the following units: SP Artillery +1 level, Commandos +2 levels. ” First line can't be added I assume compared to the 2nd line since the use of -/+ ?

Rrred - - News

This isn't CoW anymore lol Couldn't you just make a new WW2 themed game from scratch and preserve CoW? Must be much easier with coding and you wouldn't hurt your loyal CoW playerbase in the process.

• I'm more interested in the fightmechanics; any changes there?

• Hi Jens, Please check your inbox for instructions and have fun playing.

• Is the vote to the poll still open? Is this poll also on other language forums?

• In! I agree. In-game: Rrred.