Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wonder what happned to Wolf State lol.Also experinced players.......

• My name is TheConq123 and i wanna play as China I think this is a interesting idea and would like to be apart of it

• Nice post.Way better than my recruiting post.Also wtf are these points and why do i have -1,612

• Wanna join Drastia???

TheConq123 - - Recruitment Centre

Drastia is a upcoming alliance with many pros.We fight for freedom.We will fight.And.We.Will.Win.Never shall we give up. Apply now. Join the discord. discord.gg/EMzv48S I hope you join us and i am looking forward to see you in the discord and alliance.

• Looking for an alliance

TheConq123 - - Recruitment Centre

Hi i am here from a Wolf State alliance called Wolf State we are always recruiting so u can join us.We have a 25 members across all of Bytro. I hope you would like to join us. Ps. You need to apply in our discord first hhttps://discord.gg/fWaAswh From The Deputy Leader Of Wolf State

• A central ww2

TheConq123 - - Roleplaying Threads

1. Yea 2.Yea 3.TheConq123 4.Aryan#5161 5.German Empire 6.This is my first rp (not gonna lie) i have been looking into getting into a rp and i think this would be perfect. The German Empire shall be the great empire.We shall fight on 2 fronts if needed.We will not stop out savage reign until we destroy all who oppose.We will be the only empire reigning.The fight in the deserts of Africa.We will fight in the winters of Russia.We will fight where we need to fight.