Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Signatures & Avatars - Open!

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Figured I would hop in here and throw out a couple of new examples for you guys to look at. This thread is still open if anyone is interested! kmF72EF.png zJGA4pe.gif

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Sorry. Not yet. Kind of had a spur of the moment road trip yesterday! I'll try to be working on some tonight, in my free time. ^^

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

I may work on some older signature requests from this forum just to see how they turn out with this new experience I'm getting. I'll post them once I've gotten a couple of done so you guys can see them~!

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Again, I know it's pretty girly for you guys, but example update~ sNRg7QC.png uK3xFN0.png

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

FGM2678.png I know it’s a little girly for everyone's taste here, but here's an example update I made on another site~!

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Any time! I'm more than happy to help! @Quasi-duck

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

@Quasi-duck mKApCw7.png Source Code (1 line) How's this? Should I change anything around? c: EDIT: You know.. I forgot the text.. -_- Give me a second and ignore that.. EDIT: I wasn't sure what kind of text font or text color you wanted, so I just took a swing at it.. Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll hop back into photoshop and doctor it up! 1XtiUO9.png Source Code (1 line)

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Ty @Ellio_98! That means a lot! I've recently installed Photoshop and it's VERY different from what I'm using now and it's taking a lot to adjust.. Especially since I have no imagination when it comes to graphic designing. So feel free to fire away on this thread and request signatures or avatars so I can get some practice in! I can't stress enough how important it is for you guys to fill out the form with the most amount of information possible so I can make these to my best extent! Thanks ever…

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

I noticed! It made me so happy to see it. Thank you for the warm welcome, Phoenix!

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

"Zappper" If you could do me a huge favor and fill out this form, that would be wonderful! It's just to keep everything a little neater and organized with how big the thread is. Afterwards, I will be more then happy to get to work on a signature for you! Quote: “” Quote: “1. Signature" 2. Main Text - [write here] 3. Sub Text - [write here, not needed] 4. Font - [write here, if you do not pick a desired font I will pick for you, dafont.com] 5. Foreground - [write here] 6. Background - [write here…

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

"Quasi-duck" There's still a few things I'm thinking over about it. It took me a little while to decide how I wanted to try and assemble it.. ^^" So please, definitely, let me know if you want anything changed on it. It's been a moment since I've made a requested signature, so bear with me while I get back into the swing of things.. Lol. gSvoHYe.png Quote: “i.imgur.com/gSvoHYe.png ”

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Quote: “” Quote: “1. "Signature" 2. Main Text - [write here] 3. Sub Text - [write here, not needed] 4. Font - [write here, if you do not pick a desired font I will pick for you, dafont.com] 5. Foreground - [write here] 6. Background - [write here] 7. Border - [write here, white, black, or none] 8. Graphic Size - [if not specified it will be the default size I use for this site, vanillaorchids.org/hosted-tutorials/index.php] 9. Other -[/quote] ”

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Thank you. ^^

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Surprise! Lol. That's me. Take your time and shoot me a post whenever you're ready! I don't have any plans today so I'm free to start whenever you have it figured out. ^^

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Oh dear, its been years. ;-; I don't know if everyone from before is still around, but I may come back to start making signatures if there are still people interested in them! Comment and let me know and if I have any takers I'll be sure to get to work on them. I need some busy work in my life, right about now. c:

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Guys. Serious question. What is the font in Nemuritor's signature so I can download it..? ;-;

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

I can definitely work with this, yeah. c: It's no more of a challenge the Omer's last request. xD I'll get to work on it soon.

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Haha. No problem. Any time! c:

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

zfgzHUI.png Source Code (1 line) Welp. That took long enough. xD I would have finished it yesterday but Valentine's Day caught up with me. I worked with what I could. I wasn't quite sure how to position everything. o-o

Queen Mafi - - Off Topic

Oh my goodness.. I've been working on your signature. I was so picky about the images, that's what took so long. xD I opened my text to try and pick out font and it froze on me. I just lost all of my work. ;-; So.. Once I get back to my grandmas I'll get back to work on it. You definitely provided a challenge. xD