Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• coalition exclusion

CoralWar - - Bug Reports and Issues

I can't exclude a member of my coalition. Do you see any reason ?

• Thank you

• since new day 3253780

• 3 suggestions: I - Market orders Orders should be displayed like this: ... 3rd offer + quantity 2nd offer + quantity Best offer + quantity - Best bid + quantity 2nd bid + quantity 3rd bid + quantity ... So, for example: 7.50 / 3478 7.10 / 1200 6.90 / 4500 - 6.50 / 2540 6.20 / 5401 5.20 / 4700 II - Market making If Bytro really wants to prevent "storage" in the market then Bytro should become a market maker. - No players' orders anymore. - Bytro gives continuously a bid/ask on each commodity: Exa…

• 3 suggestions: I - Market orders Orders should be displayed like this: ... 3rd offer + quantity 2nd offer + quantity Best offer + quantity - Best bid + quantity 2nd bid + quantity 3rd bid + quantity ... So, for example: 7.50 / 3478 7.10 / 1200 6.90 / 4500 - 6.50 / 2540 6.20 / 5401 5.20 / 4700 II - Market making If Bytro really wants to prevent "storage" in the market then Bytro should become a market maker. - No players' orders anymore. - Bytro gives continuously a bid/ask on each commodity: Exa…

• So, devs are just communits... They don't understand nothing about financial markets. So, devs, please learn how it works

• Again, to get peace quicker, give directly Map Sharing to the AI.

• Tip : If you are hurry, give Map Sharing to the AI in order to get back very quickly (2 days max) a RoW.

• Possible if you allow, once the game starts (or once a player became idle), RoW or Map Sharing to all the AI.

• Earnings

CoralWar - - Suggestions / Criticism

In the Herald, I would like to see what I exactly earn/lose (food, oil...) when I take/lose a province.

• Quote from Eminem2891: “Quote from CoralWar: “Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do. ” Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single coalition isn't good enough to win a game, they don't deserve additional allies to make that happen. ” Don't forget that it's also a diplomatic game (if not essentially). A war can be won (and is often won) by the art of diplomacy. I see no shame to sp…

• Quote from BMfox: “Why would you like to have shared maps with a member of another coalition? As coalitions battle against each other for the coalition victory they are natural enemies. You wouldn't share maps with your enemy would you? In the past there have been issues with members of different coalitions sharing maps because it resulted into espionage and unfair play. This is the reason why this option has been removed. ” Several coalitions may want to cooperate. As I often do.

• Your tanks are there : - to kill these AA blocks - to take all the lands around the blocks. AI will split up its stacks in several small groups = easier to kill

• Get involved in ALL the game you started. So, start less games (like 2/3) at the same time.

• So, in the 1st situation, I will immediately take my tacs off the sky and fight his fighters with mine. Once the sky is clear, I send tacs again. 2nd situation : I'd rather keeping my fighter with full HP for the next air strikes. Notice that when I engage my planes, I will monitor them continuously for hours (like 10-12 hours non-stop). I can react in minutes.

• Quote from BMfox: “. Several stacks of 5/5 interceptors and tactical bombers work the best. ” Why adding 5 fighters to the 5 tacs ? - For defending if you are offline ? For me, it's better to only send tacs (as many stacks as you can) and keeping the fighters appart, being ready to counter-attack if my tacs are threatened.

• new country colours

CoralWar - - Bug Reports and Issues

You can change it back in the parameters' menu.

• Heavy tanks are not so strong as you said as : - they are an easy kill for tactical bombers. - they can quickly be outnumbered : as economy matters, when my opponent build 1 heavy tank, I will build 8 light tanks and far more anti-tanks. When I see my competitor is building HT, I know I already won the war as my contender will sink its own economy for a non-competitive units (too costly, too slow and useless once mid-game when planes have the supremacy). Same reasonning can be made for medium ta…

• Tag a friend

CoralWar - - News

Thank you for adding this feature. But for a better strategic view, I would like : - to see the new colors in the Herald too. - to have the same color for all my coalition. - exactly the same grey for neutral counties but with a specific color for each other coalition members. Neutral country : grey Neutral but in coalition A : dark blue Neutral but in coalition B : purple ...

• Game Abandonment

CoralWar - - Suggestions / Criticism

I fully support it.