Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily Prize

General Mychajlo - - Suggestions / Criticism

So when you get HC for free you have not used it?

• Daily Prize

i have no idea i have heard of the game but never played it; however this is for the future reference not ASAP

• Daily Prize

i have no idea if it is on 30k but i know it is on S1914 i think it should be implemeneted so it gives people the chance to experience HC on here instead of having to pay out all the time, if you are poor like me this is great! Also it gives a chance to win resources, gold etc which are bonuses really for dailly activity

• About you.

General Mychajlo - - Off Topic

Mychajło Nykołuk 17 Live in Poznan I like Football (TO ALL GERMANS WE BEAT YOU 2-0 :D)

• Looking for ideas

DG9sbX4.png Preview of the map at the moment im doing the provinces Apologies about Finland and Norway i could not draw those islands or lakes things in the middle but it gaves a vague idea about them if this is accepted then Bytro can easily sort it out However it can be edited still and i will try and make it more accurate Playable Nations: Germany Soviet Union Finland Sweden Romania Yugoslavia Turkey Italy Greece and maybe Bulgaria if i can get the provinces in them which are large enough Wha…

• Looking for ideas

Eastern Front Map is now under construction

• Looking for ideas

the west coast

• Looking for ideas

Difference between other guy one is: West USA and West Canada and Central America is added From Centre of china onwards to the east imagine a line down there More players will be able to play

• Looking for ideas

ill try and replicate asap but im going to add some twists to it 1. Map will be based on the 1932 (since game is basically that) 2. More Provinces will be added to nations 15 or so for each one

• Looking for ideas

Since i just finished my Balkan map for the S1914 i have decided to move onto this game since i would love a map i have created to feature on here Ideas i have collected so far: Europe and Africa Pacific Front (Pearl Harbour/USA/East Asia) Eastern Front (Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Middle East) 31 Player Map (Supremacy look a like) Which one should i do? If i have enough time i can get them all done