Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from comrade dave: “*Blushes* I used my knowledge of how once France was defeated in 1940 the free-french forces were given U.S equipment and tanks etc. I did use wikipedia which believe it or not is actually incredibly useful. ” I think that Sticky's tree was good. I know personally that those exact tank were used in the war.

• The Great War RPG

PAD_Centaur - - Roleplaying Threads

I'm sorry. The roleplay was overrun by some jerk who didn't play by the roles.

• The Great War RPG

Francis Joseph

• The Great War RPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REGISTRATION: Ingame Name: PAD_Centaur Your Country: Austria-Hungary Historic Leader's Name: Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes or No Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes or No Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes or No Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes or No Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes or …