Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval Strategy?

Spaztroanut - - Questions and Answers

Hello all, I was wondering what your naval strategies are for when you play a very naval-focused nation, such as the US or Japan. I generally tend to stick with the 25p Historical matches, so any tips there would be great. With that being said, any naval strategy tips would be great, such as good early game naval makeups vs best possible stacks for later game. I've heard that a solid strategy is just to spam subs, but I'm sure there's some more depth to naval combat than that.

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Spaztroanut - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Not A Communist: “Quote from Spaztroanut: “Name ingame: Spaztronaut Rp Experience: very little, mostly spontaneous RP in pub games Country Selection: Turkey Sample: The leaders of the Turkish Republic cast uneasy looks upon one another during their Parliamentary session this morning. Europe was in flames, just as it had been 20 years ago. But what would become of Turkey? She had her territory torn from her by the ravenous Entente only two decades ago, lands that Turks had held for gen…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Name ingame: Spaztronaut Rp Experience: very little, mostly spontaneous RP in pub games Country Selection: Turkey Sample: The leaders of the Turkish Republic cast uneasy looks upon one another during their Parliamentary session this morning. Europe was in flames, just as it had been 20 years ago. But what would become of Turkey? She had her territory torn from her by the ravenous Entente only two decades ago, lands that Turks had held for generations, land soaked in Turkish blood. At the same ti…

• The Great War RPG

REGISTRATION: Ingame Name: Spaztronaut Your Country: Russia Historic Leader's Name: Tsar Nicholas II Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes How Will You Remove the Units? Send 'em to the Carribean