Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Marin - - Roleplaying Threads

The nation sheet wasn't updated, apologies.

• Airborne Units in CoW

Marin - - General Discussions

I'd like it, but I feel people will find some way to abuse it. I think the paratroopers should have a moral cut every time they are in enemy territory. However if they are in a unit with ground troops it wont apply. This means that Paratroops could be used in normal attacks, but if they are isolated in enemy territory (so no supply line at all or anything) their moral drops a certain percentage. I know that this will mean they'll have to produce a lot of paratroops to compensate but hopefully th…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Marin - - Roleplaying Threads

Name (ingame): Dalek115 RP Experience (including sample): 4 + years of forum rp, but only done a bit of roleplay on COW and S1914 SAMPLE CONGRESS PASSES FINAL NEUTRALITY ACT Congress has now passed another neutrality act, changing the stance the United States took back in 1937 where the 2nd neutrality act was signed. The new act, effective in 3 weeks will lift the current arms embargo on all belligerent nations and will reopen trade under the terms of cash and carry. Any belligerent nations will…