Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They already made this game... its called Conflict of Nations

• Quote from Chickenus: “So Is this still a thing? I have never played this conflict of interests, but i would be interested in joining! ” Yep it is, Conflict of nations is just a modern Call of War. Its rather new. The game engine is very similar. It is more strategic and its much more enjoyable. Main differences for new players joinging CoN. Is that troops can be transported by aircraft. Troops can only embark/disembark at cities (besides marines and amphib assualt vechicles) and there are also …

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “i'm not trying to offend you or anything, but you are sponsoring a 1+ month old CON RP in the call of war forums..... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9d856988b181b45bc50d2be89 ” This is a new RP... and We have most spots filled, but Im here to dragoon players from CoW to CoN.. But seems they have already left. Forums are Dead AF other than yourself who doesnt really play and just posts random stuff all over the place... Are you just annoyed cos we kicked you fro…

• Politics and Warfare(Remastered) A Modern Role Play By:Oceanhawk and Bacon230 Remastered by: Oceanhawk and Valdrin00 uGNY1ap6pGKEbcF0gsmT5NI_Cw8AMJPoZSC2ay3FGD8YDXhNPAygOsB5C8KGb9dTgSY88TO3qtdacroM75rIauUkp2HKxz-r67f64APtHb_iUCSXNSCzkKRv3U9bm8Ke-oLby4Bv This RolePlay is based heavily upon the last modern RP,The New Millennium,which lasted well over 100 days and spanned across two games:Call of War and Conflict of Nations.We wanted to start up the RP community on CoN so we decided to start up a b…

• The Roleplay has moved game,

• Quote from Bacon230: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Salidyn: “Alrighty then. Thanks o7 ” We have brought a new RP to CoN, bytros new game which is a modern verson of CoW with many other improvementsyou are welcome to join us there if you are interested ” Ffs,it's 'Dorado',not damn Bytro. Well,I think Bytro might've helped,but it's mainly Dorado. ” Yea, but ur not allowed advertise other games here.. and I can prob get away with saying bytro and besides.. play it, and hang out on the forums..…

• The Hexagon Strategy

oceanhawk - - News

So CoW is becoming one of those pay to play games? Kinda glad I have moved to CoN now,

• Quote from Salidyn: “Alrighty then. Thanks o7 ” We have brought a new RP to CoN, bytros new game which is a modern verson of CoW with many other improvements you are welcome to join us there if you are interested

• Quote from Salidyn: “*Player Name: Salidyn *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): King Anitkos I Athenai *Country you wish to play as: Greece *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): "Welcome to World News Today! I'm your host, Adam Juliani, and today we are going to begin with the most breaking news: The restoration of the monarchy in Greece. While this restoration was indeed peaceful, and put into place by the new Greek Parliament, it does bring up some interesting questions about the relativ…

• New game: Modern war

oceanhawk - - Off Topic

Sweet mary, this legit?

• PLANE TRANSPORTER

oceanhawk - - Suggestions / Criticism

tis a good idea Would work well with the implentation of paratrooper s

• Quote from Gitargy: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “That is because you have time to micromanage your game. Think of poor Mr.9-5 with a wife and kids who doesn't have time to sit at a computer for hours to hunt enemy rockets. What if Mr.9-5 plays Lil' Timmy who stole his mother credit card and is spamming rockets, air bases and IC on the frontlines? Hardly fair. ” Use spies to locate Rockets. They are relatively inexpensive, don't require constant micro-managing, and if you check them right when your g…

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Submarines, how could they shot down an inteceptor? and how could an interceptor even damage a sub submerged? ” How can submerged submarines shoot down entire squadrons of NPBs? The whole submarine-vs-aircraft combat scenario is screwed up, starting with subs vs. NPBs. ” bloddy right

• C00L Mus1c

oceanhawk - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=FxRjj91emSQ

• Today’s research report:

oceanhawk - - News

Very nice, for the first time in a while I can say Im extremely impressed with the update. Having being playing this map for a few days, I can say its good fun and Im delighted with it But paratroopers would have just gone perfect with this map... Good work Guys really enjoying this map

• Just no.... Submarines, how could they shot down an inteceptor? and how could an interceptor even damage a sub submerged?

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9d856988b181b45bc50d2be89 as much as i hate myself for joining this roleplay. I cant stop making memes about it. ” You a small contribution to it collapsing

• Departure from convention!

oceanhawk - - News

Quote from ATownGtr: “First one is the Sea of Azov above the Black Sea which borders the Ukraine and Russia. Second one is Papua New Guinea. Third one is the Dardanelles straight which connects the Sea of Marmara with the Aegean Sea. ” I thought that too. but there something about the black sea that doesnt match it...

• Departure from convention!

oceanhawk - - News

Muhaha, this is interesting now I like a bit of trivia The second image seems to be Pappa New Guinea. The others are hard to see, but the 3rd one does remind me of the Turkish-Greek sea/boarders That first one, aint got a clue

• Be one step ahead!

oceanhawk - - News

One big step ahead... Would be paratroopers and cargo planes