Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Aceswild: “So basically an ICBM and those have amazing accuracy 200m or less. ” Again, no. An ICBM -- an Intercontinental ballistic missile -- has a range measured in thousands of miles, and operational first-generation ICBMs did not exist until the late 1950s. In modern terminology, V-2s and the American and Russian knockoffs of the V-2 that were built in the late 1940s were intermediate range ballistic missiles, although closer to short range than long range. …

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Aceswild: “So tactical means buildings? ” No. "Tactical" means combat use against other combat units; "strategic" means combat use against industrial targets. Let's start there, after the basic definitions are established. That's why tactical bombers are primarily used against ground units, and why strategic bombers are intended to be used primarily against industrial targets and military installations. ” So I flipped it. Was doing alot of research.... my apolog…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Aceswild: “This update does ZERO to stop spaming, it actually encourages it. Build fast launch fast. ” I have wondered about that myself. And, yes, I too fear that it simply may encourage spammers to produce and use them quickly. I am familiar with the spamming techniques used, because sadly the best defense against a rocket-spammer is to spam enough of your own to destroy the enemy spammer's rocket production and launch facilities. Given that you can destroy 6 …

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from freezy: “Your dedication to be the greatest rocket builder is inspiring, Panzer Waffer Regarding rocket strength: They are not weak at all, even after the change. On level 4 they have 38 damage against units and 70 against buildings, so they oneshot most units (most have 25-35 hitpoints and don't increase in hitpoints with level), even those much more expensive than themselves. A rocket costs only 1000 metal, 500 rares and 2500 money to make, that is cheaper than most other units and …

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from Dixie: “i have experience being killed by them. rockets were op. now just right. ” ... Have to have industry, airbase, research 500 RM 1000iron 2500Dollars. Does 30 damage to ground. Can't hit moving targets. Oh and you only get to use it once. WOW huge priority its to nerf this horribly overpowered unit.....sarcasm? Oh wait lets make it harder, build a lvl 2 airport your never going to use if its not on coast. oh wait. It takes ZERO fuel to build but its gonna need fuel to maintain i…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from freezy: “Actually there were many players asking for the update. And we still value your feedback very much Though this one point about affecting running games cannot be changed with our current technology, and we are sorry for that. But we won't stop balancing our games because of that. You are still welcome to also give feedback and all the changes themselves. Those can be regarded in future balancing updates then. The good thing about the rockets: They are easy to use, for sure you…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from Dixie: “i like the new rewards! 500% the old system. Way to step up, kudos! Now, can we get a blueprint for winning, too....? Its not all bad, mostly all good. Thanks @freezy ” Dixie I know the rocket thing doesnt affect you, in your former posts you say your tried them in one game and never will use them again. But you continue to give input on rockets throughout this is thread but you have zero experience with them.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

They issue an update no one asked for then request our comments on this forum. Then basically say tough crap it is what it is deal with it. We ruined your games we don't care. But we should be happy they did these changes that don't make any sense we should be happy that they made it "fair" for all. I cannot believe how little tact a manager actually has in response to this... If I was Panzer I would go through the roof...working on a year in a single game and they insult him... UNBELIEVABLE! Th…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Actually, in comparison to their real world WW2 counterparts, our in-game rockets are dramatically over-powered. Yes, I repeat: rockets are over-powered. Real V-2s were, in fact, virtually useless as a tactical weapon against combat units in the field. They were wildly inaccurate -- sure, they could hit a city of the size of London or Antwerp (most of the time) -- but they were simply incapable of targeting fixed military installations, let alone regiment-sized combat unit…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from Dixie: “did you try the forum link i posted? seemed like a competitive game... ” Again, a 200 day old game, 300 industrial complexes, Using 90% of res production to build them(and that's if he never shot one). Then they are all in same province. Not Competitive! Who in the world would put all that in one place? 1 nuke and 2/3 of a years work is gone....Proving me "wrong" proves how impossible it really is.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from Dixie: “not bs. one guy even took a screenshot of something like 8000 rockets. ” Really.... Some guy last on server takes a screenshot... Sorry should have clarified. No one in a competitive game would ever build "THOUSANDS" of rockets.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from Aceswild: “Couldn't disagree anymore King... Thousands... with 500 of the most expensive hardest to get res... What a ridiculous overstatement. 10 rockets dont do nearly what you think they do. Damage one building. Take out, maybe, if your really lucky 7 units usually more like damage them destroy a few. ” i saw people who made literally Thousands of rockets, its because rockets had no upkeep, which is kinda stupid... and RM? hard to get? maybe for y…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Well I joined forum just because of this issue. Obviously its not going to do any good so I will do the only thing I can in protest. Quit, take my future purchases for something else. I was paying but I will no longer pay or play. The really fun part is you almost had to use gold to unveil armys to use the rockets... How dumb no use to do that if there is no tactical strikes... Oh well ... think its the stupidest update ever. Ruined my over month old games. Have fuel economy I can not rebound fr…

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Couldn't disagree anymore King... Thousands... with 500 of the most expensive hardest to get res... What a ridiculous overstatement. 10 rockets dont do nearly what you think they do. Damage one building. Take out, maybe, if your really lucky 7 units usually more like damage them destroy a few.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

Rockets are already horribly underpowered. Very expensive to build early on. Now it takes research and a higher airport. High cost of the most expensive res in the game... NOW its got upkeep... on a solid fuel rocket... Maybe they should have just removed them...(basically they have) I use them in place of planes. Run mainly tank builds... So now I cannot do that. To much fuel will be used. I am so disappointed. Spaming is only necessary because they are so underpowered.

• Warfare Modifications

Aceswild - - News

This has to be the most debilitating update I have ever seen. It has literally ruined my current build strategy. Upkeep and higher level airports for rockets and nukes is such a massive handycap and will probably lead to the end of my playing the game. HORRIBLE idea. It also makes no sense we pay to build them. You don't have to keep using fuel to refuel a one time use rocket. Hope you reconsider this unbelievably horrible idea.