Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I started a game 2 days ago. Everything is fine and dandy, but I did notice something a bit odd... In Europe, it seems four people of the same alliance joined the game and played as countries all right by each other, then all joined the same coalition. It is obviously clear that they all joined with the intent to work together, and the fact that their coalition is the only 6 man coalition in this game, while the next largest only consists of two players, seems to give them a bit of an unfair adv…

• I see, Hopefully, the problem as a whole can be fixed. In the meantime, I did actually find a 260 player map generated this morning. The map looks wicked awesome!!

• Ah, Thanks for the much needed info. I feel a little dumb now lol.

• Hey all, I was just admitted into the Frontline Pioneer programme, and I was eager to get started. As soon as I clicked "Accept", I tried to join a Frontline game. When I used the filter on the "New Games" tab, I selected "Only Frontline Games". The thing is, once I filtered all the regular games out, I found ZERO Frontline games to join. Don't know what the problem is, or if anybody else has experienced any issues like this, but it is mildly frustrating to say the least. Any ideas of what the p…

• I'm back from the dead.

Supreme Leader Nate - - Off Topic

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Frontline invites will come around if you fit the right qualifications ” Just curious. What qualifies you to be a Frontline Pioneer? Is it randomly selected by a computer, or do staff members hand select players once others leave?

• Holy crap! This is the first I've heard of the 260p map! I'm guessing this is a Frontline Pioneer exclusive or something atm?

• Unfortunately, there is a high drop out rate in many CoW games. I would say a large part of this is because many noobs join a game and have no idea what to do next. There are some games, though that don't have as high of a player drop out, and if you find a round with a lot of players, the experience will be a lot better.

• Like the idea! I think it will be useful to try to better paint the picture your diplomatic relations. It may not actually affect game play all that much, but it will make the experience more enjoyable in my opinion (I like analyzing maps and seeing who is with who and stuff). Quote from NovaTopaz: “I generally know what my diplomacy is... I don't need a fancy addition to figure out where my friends and enemies are. Now, if it did something similar with terrain, that'd be cool. Would certainly m…

• Hello all, So today when I tried to log on CoW on my phone, I forgot my password. When I got the email to reset my password, I clicked the link it gave me, but it just took me to the login screen. I typed the URL into my computer and it just took me to my account (it automatically logs me on there). Is there a reason why I just simply can't reset my password?

• As many of you know, there has been a new update yesterday that has affect many players in the CoW Community modifying many requirements to build a weapon and modifying the capabilities of a weapon, specifically the nerfing of the rocket (now made an upkeep of 100 oil per day and made it so lvl 2 and up must be built on a lvl 2 airbase or higher). I have heard many complaints and many praises of this new update, and I was curious to see what your opinion is.

• Warfare Modifications

Supreme Leader Nate - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Actually, in comparison to their real world WW2 counterparts, our in-game rockets are dramatically over-powered. Yes, I repeat: rockets are over-powered. Real V-2s were, in fact, virtually useless as a tactical weapon against combat units in the field. They were wildly inaccurate -- sure, they could hit a city of the size of London or Antwerp (most of the time) -- but they were simply incapable of targeting fixed military installations, let alone regiment-sized combat unit…

• Warfare Modifications

Supreme Leader Nate - - News

Regardless of whether or not you can build 8000 rockets or not, it completely ruined my oil production mid game (was over 500 an hour, now -242 per hour). I'm fine with finding a new strategy in new games, but for it to affect all games is just ridiculous and just ruined my game.