Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moderators be like.

Seth Andres - - Off Topic

Pretty much sums up every moderator. Except Mcsquiggles. Great guy that one.

• Moderators be like.

7409%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_%22The_Cat%22_Miller%20Lamont%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20no_fun_allowed%20randy_orton%20royal_rumble%20suit%20wig.gif forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…235f6129525ce81d68c293f8f

• Murica

Durn Spurnish! Thankin they could take our glorious name of Murica for their own city!

• Poltava! Rode to certain death and pain! Poltava! Swedish soldiers met their bane! Poltava! Sacrificed their lives in vain! Poltava!

• Murica

Murica is better than smelly Communists!

• Murica

MURICA!

• Gonna stab you in the feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmuFBK26TtE

• Murica

I'm a bored Murican, so here's glorious images of great Murica. 394748_473762885986764_167878188_n.jpg amp-039-murica_o_1497489.jpgg1368184360654307167.jpg freedom-intensifies_o_3493855.jpg

• Robert E Lee of the CSA, King Charles XII of Sweden, King Leonidas of Sparta, Alexander the Great of Macedon, Hannibal of Carthage, Władysław Raginis of Poland, Simply too many great leaders to choose from!

• Southern US. I enjoy invading or allying Texas, and calling myself the CSA.

• Advertising of Call of War

They're pretty smart when it comes to ads. They put ads everywhere on Warlight.

• Celebrity You Hate The Most

Kristen Stuart. Need I say more?

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Seth Andres: “I just loved John Sedgwick's last words before a Confederate Sniper took his live. ” Which were...? ” His final words were in regards to his Soldiers ducking in cover from Confederate Sharpshooters. He laughed and said "They couldn't hit a elephant from this distance" moments later he was shot clean through the head by said sharpshooters.

• The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House. I just loved John Sedgwick's last words before a Confederate Sniper took his live.

• The World Map glitches

While I've been enjoying it quite a bit(Considering it was all I could really do while I waited ,I can't help but feel it was released a little premature. The first day was a absolute nightmare, the naval bases were missing, Units would go in the opposite direction of where they were being ordered to go, or they would teleport somewhere completely random. While I didn't get most of these glitches screenshotted, I did get this rather amusing bug. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…235f6129525ce81d68c…

• How did you find Call of War?

Warlight Advertisement.

• Small County Victory

In one of my games Czechoslovakia hasn't gotten any bigger, BUT HAS A STACK OF 20 PLANES!!!

• Ghost Convoy's

Seth Andres - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “It could've moved. If not, then it is another one of the bugs that plagues Bytro. ” Butter Ball Bill! How long do you spend in the CoW forums?! You replied almost as soon as it was posted!

• Ghost Convoy's

Seth Andres - - Questions and Answers

Sometimes in CoW, there are things you cannot explain. Be it how your light tank completely rekt a Infantry unit in a city, or how the nuclear blast didn't completely destroy that Division. Here's the story of my first encounter with what I can only call a ghost convoy. So Libya conquers Italy, I conquer Italy from Libya. Than one day, I see a Italian convoy right off the coast, Just far enough away you cannot see morale or the amount of Soldiers. So I go into Diplomacy to see if he was still ac…

• This is something I've always wanted, Imagine conquering the world as Belgium, Bulgaria, or even Switzerland! But really though, I just want this feature for the value it could add to Role Play games. The way I see it could be any Country with at least one city you can play as. Because frankly, no matter how good you are, you'll never win as Saudi Arabia on the 22 player map.