Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ghost soldiers

11emeBCA - - Bug Reports and Issues

15051906320716142113280307.jpgFrom a member of my team. Encore et toujours! One more time! Noch ein mal! Ghost unit and always on S1914

• Atomic Bomb Research

11emeBCA - - Suggestions / Criticism

By the way at the begining I've searched "a long time" how to build a reactor! And of course I didn't find ... First I thought it was logical to have a special factory like the Germans in Norway to produce heavy water for exemple. And the logo misled me. And my game neighbor too! Well I see today that the nuclear reactor arrive after level2: It's not clear in the information. Please, think about an information on the cartridge of the nuclear reactor or in the future for the manuel.

• Cruisers inefective

Understood! Thank you old fellows!

• Cruisers inefective

I haven't find any subject about flying carriers yet? Did you ever write about this unit? Used a lot in Asia?

• You have already spoken of the air-craft carrier? :-/ And sorry, I don't understand why some of you are so agressive with the idea of partroopers which seems really interesting ... Tell us you don't know how to do, but dropping troops behind the lines is usefull ... to destroy infrastructures and so on ...

• Glitched Build

Also! The same it's subnormal. Done a bug report. And i saw it's the same on my allies! espacially infrastructures level 2 harbours level 2 and so on ... 15042910202016142113219080.png It can't be a spy: Too munch and at the same time in two games!

• Ghost soldiers

15042807592016142113213607.png Always the same problem, as in Sup.14

• Hit Points

11emeBCA - - Questions and Answers

I saw that moral can increase, for a tank for exemple if it stops to fight, but it's very long, more than in Sup.14. My first medium tank is still alive: It fought during the demo. It lost points of fight during the demo. Now, after nine days spend in the capital, it's OK ...

• Cruisers inefective

Well it never arrived at me .. (What a luck) but I presume that if you receive a 105 shell from a destroyer, it's rather the same as from a self-propelled gun ... it good be interesting to give destroyers a few fire power! No?