Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In game name: Thomas Richard Hayes Discord Name : Colonel-Reeves Have you read the game info (Y) Do you understand and accept all rules? : Yes. Top 3 Nations Requested : China, Mexico, British India Example Article: One I just came up with :3) Dead, he’s dead. The leader of the KMT, and a recognized figure of what is now the Republic of China. As the first provisional president of the Republic of China, Sun was a Chinese physician, writer, philosopher, Georgist, calligrapher and grand revolution…

• Player Name: ThatGuyThomas Discord Username: Thomas I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information Faction Name: ~Caesar's Legion Starting Country: ~Wyoming Faction Leader: ~Caesar (Edward Sallow) Faction Description: ~Caesar's Legion i…