Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Quote from GeneralAumSum: “it changed from 10 strength and 8 defense to 6 strength and 3 defense ” With the replacement of being a stealth unit, so that's worth it... oh wait, ACs at a high level can see stealth units. ” They ignore defensive bonuses, good attack statistics ... They are worth it for assault on fortresses ... But it is not the subject of discussion here ... you can create another post for that ...

• C8mDgWD.png I just noticed that in 1.5, the maximum distance penalty has been increased from -39 to -60. Please look at the image (I apologize for the fact that it is in Spanish), and see how from Australia to North India, on the map of 100 cow 1.5, the moral penalty reaches the maximum penalty at -60. Developers, put yourself in the boots of the players for a minute and tell me, with a 42% chance of rebellion, what the hell could I do with this to not lose everything conquered? Literally they a…

• Quote from freezy: “The S1 revolt behaviour is not the behaviour of CoW though and won't get introduced here. As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the inception of CoW. No issue here and no change needed. There are currently 2 bugs though: 1. Countries sometimes rebel to countries which are far away. We identified a potential cause for this and will fix this in an upcoming upd…

• Quote from Ethedor: “i just stopped playing this game which punishes players who are online a lot and take provinces a lot to try to win the game a game which loses 60% of the players at day 3 a game forum where our feedback is not important and our bug reports is acting as schrödinger's cat as no official pinned bug thread open when we find a bug (the bug is either alive or not, until observed by other players) really addictive game, really bugged and terrible bug fixxing time, and zero communi…

• Perhaps a great moral penalty is needed for the isolated regions, I understand your pain very well since I have had to start wars for the same reason. Isolated regions, which do not have a direct route to the capital (either by land, sea, or allied territories) should have an extra penalty and thus avoid those annoying regions to invade .... A but of course, that country does not have capital ... perhaps they should also consider solitary regions totally trapped by regions of another country whe…

• Quote from TheMaquis: “ So if this "distance to the capitol" is such a factor, then what is the distance to the capitol for the country on the losing side of the battle that just lost its capitol and now has none????????????????? Should that distance not be infinity?? or zero -- very bad for an infinity figure and very good for a zero - - just what value does the program assign a country with no capitol. If there is no morale penalty for losing a capitol and none for never rebuilding a capitol w…

• Combat Experience

YitanTribal - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I think the best approach for this would be an influence on the X factor based on unit experience. In Cow 1.0 the X factor allows for an attack to be a complete miss, as in zero damage caused to the enemy. This makes sense for a newly created unit to completely miss the target, No practice, rushed training, and the gunsights may not have been calibrated yet. In theory a unit with some number of kills under their belt would have a better chance of hitting the target, and a …

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Perhaps they "over-fixed" it? I think your case is a bit on the extreme side, but it does seem like 24% isn't 24% in reality. Feels more like 30%, if not more... ” I believe that yes, the rebellion ratio feels much higher than before the rebellions stopped working, in a game x4 of the "all in" event, in 2 real days, the United States after losing its capital, entered such a rebellion seeks that even before being able to take even 1/3 of the country, all the regions wer…

• Combat Experience

Hello, gentlemen, I have read the heading of the post to understand the basic issue. First I want to give a comment on something basic, when the troops fight (and I focus on the infantry divisions), there are always casualties no matter how favorable the fight is, and at the end of the day, those who become the veterans are the survivors. With that first point clear, now I want to comment on something I have noticed in COW 1.5, and that is the fact that now, the old troops no longer update autom…

• Quote from TheMaquis: “Agree that the rebellions are just a poorly implemented part of this game, especially bad for Global games, as I see at least 50% of my newly take land flip back to my enemy every turn. The single concept that could easily be changed is the "distance to the capitol" - what the heck does that have to do with anything?????? It might as well be labeled a mysterious alien from outer space comes down and randomly zaps land to change ownership. Nothing to do with reality, as the…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “ How can the puppet be made to accept the vision of his master country? ” Should be forced by the mere fact of being a puppet nation, with no option to change it Quote from DoctorDR1: “The puppet could simply refuse to move their troops or build a base. After all, there is a real person on the other end of the computer they play on. ” Yes, and the idea is not to change the fact that the puppet nation can play as it pleases. The puppet nation could end up doing these things…

• A bit picking up old topics, I see myself in the need to insist that it is necessary, a complete historical map with all the playable countries, not only the one of 73 of event "all in", which, is very badly adjusted and regions like South America are poorly detailed. The general idea would be to improve the 73 map of the event, detailing certain regions to make it more pleasant to be taken by players considering the different sizes of each country and its neighboring countries, but not only tha…

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from YitanTribal: “I know how it works and that's why I come to comment that it is ridiculous ... ” Well, it's part of THIS game since ever.. ..and if you know how it works, how can you believe that 2 light tanks are enough to suppress a revolt in a recently conquered urban province? ” that I remember, even years before I did not lose almost 1/3 of my newly conquered lands ... maybe 1/5 .. And how 2 armored divisions is not going to be enough to control a rebellion …

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from YitanTribal: “How is it possible .. ” Alcohol and enticements of young local girls -- the usual stuff smilie_trinken_253.gifsmilie_x_061.gif Quote from YitanTribal: “There is no way to reliably insure against revolts today even if you stop and put your entire army to defend region by region ... that is very wrong. ” >>> >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/-complete-guide-to-rebellions-and-province-morale >> >>> Quote from Lawrence Czl: “Province Morale: 16%…

• Hola Jhasen! Humm por lo que se... Italia se puede completar casi todo, al menos hasta los tanques medianos... lo que tiene poco son bombarderos estratégicos y tanques pesados, pero creo que se puede extraer los pesados italianos de proyectos y prototipos... Los Cohetes se tomarían prestados de Alemania y.... Tienes la lista por ahí para volverla a repostear y echarle un ojo de que le falta?

• I think the best would be a victory ratio per map ... Why? each map has its own difficulty and it is not good to generalize all the maps in a single victory ratio. I would like to see my own statistics in a separate tab, as well as see the achievements, and see: "Hey I have won 50% of the times I have played on the map of 100 !, but 0% on the map of 25 of Europe, I must be pretty good on that map .... "etc etc ..

• we need this, along with other cultures that have been ignored in the game

• Quote from freezy: “The revolt chance is shown in the morale tooltip of a province. It usually shows a chance of around 24% for a captured province at 25% morale, and also did so before the bugfix. Sadly due to the bug the real chance was more close to 0%, resulting in basically no revolts occuring anymore. We fixed that and now the chance is back to 24%. So it is absolutely correct that a quarter of your freshly conquered provinces rebel to another country. It is the value that was intended sin…

• Servers are down?!

YitanTribal - - Bug Reports and Issues

img_jgarriga_20200402-173854_imagenes_lv_terceros_captura_de_pantalla_2020-04-02_a_las_173641-kOID-U48635130806CmC-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.png

• More Penalties

Quote from cycle9: “Missed a very important, obvious and major penalty: Drop all Victory Points to zero on a randomly selected day. This is being tested in some FP games: ”