Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which was the best army?

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Iron Guard24: “Quote from Sandevot: “Here I disagree with you. Kiev is a poor indicator - there was always a lot of scum and corrupt nationalists (as now). But all other peoples and nationalities in Russia and the Russian people themselves would never have betrayed his country. And they loved Stalin. He was a strong and popular leader who sincerely believed in it, and he did not disappoint. Of course, all foreign media and at the time, and now are trying to blacken and turn it into a …

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Sandevot: “Quote from Pz.Korpz: “Not sure where you got such at Sandevot, no reports I ever read where German soldiers were dressed in civilian clothes, nor Russian uniforms for that much...Berlin sent limited supply drops due to the poor leadership and those supplies often landed in Russian occupied territories where Germans could not recover them...it was poor leadership that sent divisions to their doom,and Berlin threatened death to any Officier that retreated... ” I'm not saying …

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from Pz.Korpz: “German soldiers were dressed.... Russian uniforms for that much ” Um, have you never heard the boot story? When a Red was killed, Germans would always rush for his boots. They would chop off the feet, take the feet(and boots) to a fire and toast them because the feet were frozen into the boots. ” No can't say that I have BBB and I been reading from my library of WW2 books for many years now....but I will not doubt that some boots were swiped fr…

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Sandevot: “Quote from Pablo22510: “The generals were against invading Russia in the first place, because they thought it was a war they could not win. ” The generals were against the war, but I do not think that they deliberately sabotaged. At that time, in those circumstances, it was impossible. There are only two choices: they could not do anything, or they did not know what to do. Quote from Pablo22510: “Personally, I think Germany could have won the war if properly equipped ” It c…

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Guess they should've done a better job of stripping dead Russians then. ” Lol...sure....you betcha

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Very few German soldiers on the eastern front had any winter clothes if any besides the decoretive issued wehrmacht coat...they had to spray paint their helmets white as well as their gear...my grandpa had this same issued gear...the boots had no insolation and almost zero souls and the coat was as thin as a mere flannel shirt and made for dress and not protection.

• Signatures & Avatars - Open!

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

They need to pay you for the fine work that you are doing for their players....

• Unit List

Pz.Korpz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Kalantigos: “Currently you can do that, it just requires you to right click and drag around the world, but it does give you the total list of your units, as well as the average condition. ” Actually that's very good tip...I do this myself but takes me a few attempts on my Touchpad Laptop...maybe I should buy me a mouse for better control.

• Unit List

Pz.Korpz - - Suggestions / Criticism

It would be nice if we had a list of all our units that we contain in our army I think. Maybe list them by their class also. Example: Yugoslavia current active units: (12 AA,) (6 Medium Panzers,) (3 Fighters,) (4 Tactical Bombers,) and so on.

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

LOL funny stuff

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Very funny stuff...LOL!!!!!!

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

No it can be recovered. I will say peace and stay out....things did get sidetracked on my side I confess....some comments are just bickering back with BBB instead of debating the main Topic and I apologize and wish you all peace and grace.

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Lol..if that's yalls version on history...more power to you....lol

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Seriously BB....1488....I was merely born in Hessen but lived in the US since 1978 and I love the USA and even raising my son as American....we just going to have to agree that we disagree on the whole matter of who had the best armee of WW2...many nations fought a good fight to preserve their homelands from an evil that was based on racial hate...tho England and the US fought to liberate smaller nations like Holland,Belgium,Denmark,and so on...the Russians did not stand in the gap as did Englan…

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Pay up...you owe me 10 bucks

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

I don't think your victims appreciate it neither lol.....don't be a Butterball....

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Lol I'm just messing with you BBB...don't take it all to heart on here...Peace

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “You should know I am the leader... ” Well...there is the root of all the strife on forum right there...I say the gang elect a new leader that don't stalk forum looking for posts to pounce on attempting to make one's self look wise on WW2 History...I have been studing WW2 History for over 30 years and had family on both sides US und German and have had good friends that spent time in POW camps as well as consintration camps...not to brag but to state the truth...and …

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

and dont say being a Butterball Turkey is a bad thing....you chose the name brand lol

Pz.Korpz - - Off Topic

Oh I am cool as a pickle....just call off your Butterball Turkey and his disrespectful comments and we be fine lol