Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• :)) why you play if you don`t win nothing ... or nothing special after 10 weeks ... Quote from Paramunac: “Does anyone honestly cares about gold rewards? ” Yes, gold is not a problem but sincerly ... I need a reason to play this game ... you can implement another rank sistem ... something like 0.3 points for win a 4 maps player 3 points for 10 player 6 for 20 and 10 for 100 player map. And make another top who willl be more eligible who play and win game ... and is active and don`t that top who …

• 84 days to be no1 with 3400~ points ... And this is the reasons why you dont find players to play on 100 map.

• Japan in world map

Catalin92 - - Off Topic

Quote from StrangeTalent: “You are sadly mistaken, if you know how to use Navy, you can rule an entire ocean, nay, the world. ” Yeah sure !!! With 1k+ subs and 2k+ destroyers yes you can sink ships if you are 24/24 online. Btw thanks to CV, now i can conquer pacific with 1 of them :))) and look what easy i will lose against Asia land countrys

• I think that game is totally useless ... and for the first time i played 2 month to make 3500+ points to win ... and at the final to gain just 1250 gold ? :)) worth to play on that map ? Or you can play 100 games on 10 player map server ... to win 100 x more gold like on 100 player map. This is the reason why on the 100 player map all players become innactives.

• Battle Plans

Catalin92 - - Suggestions / Criticism

great idea

• market bug ....

Catalin92 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Ok, thanks for the gold. probabilly dn\t help to much. Personally i don\t like the ideea to be a tester if i need to play a game like tester and use real money just to help ... Yes, problem solved ? Not really ? I wasn`t first time when that bug was already reported ... what you need to know more ? I sayd, i wanna make a trade offer to buy goods. I put on market to buy and immediately when i checked my opened treads noody shows... but money they took. Another problem are with bomber plane. Was (…

• market bug ....

already did it ... but no answer ... and i`m in war and i will loose

• market bug ....

I put on market to buy some goods. But is not anymore and my money dissapeared.... i`m in war, and i loose all money ... 4,2 x 5000 goods = loose money. 1357998 1 admin can enter fast ??? is not fair play to loose like this ... in my trades, dont appers ....

• Secret blueprints

Catalin92 - - News

Before this, repair missle and nuclear airplanes !!!! is a bug repoerted from 2 month

• If i play with inactive player who dont expand, Yes i have enough time to make buildings ... but when i play with active players ... is not good... i need to make my own decision where i need to make forts, or when i want to incrase my food or resources ... In the first 10 days you cannot expand to much ... but when you have 100 prov and your enemy have 100 prov ... what you can do ??? You ask him to fight just with 10 prov at a 2 days ? Now the problem solved ...

• Quote from Oso Major: “Catalin, sadly, you need to adapt differently to each map. If the devs were to give you limitless of every resource, then there is no struggle to power. To what I see, the new food system did a lot of help on the 100p map as far as food production goes. If you are still in the red, it is at least not nearly as bad as before. ” No i dont have anymore... i have +700/food because i invest all my resources last 6 days to make forts where i dont need them ... in my center to bu…

• Dude .... army need to be proportional to population size and provinces owned. with abouth 700 provinces, i cannot have just 200 units ... or 300 why ???? because 1 player who have 400 provinces have the same amount of units but without food deficit If is to hard for you to understand ... please give me a reason why you need to build for in your core province and not where is the war ??? Why with much provinces i need to invest just building ... without make army strenght like me teammate with 3…

• Congratulations, you are a consummate architect. If he wins a war without troops only buildings ... Game ever gave you the possibility to 3-400 provinces can keep an army with only minimal industrial upgrade. With 800 provinces it does not seem normal to have the same rudimentary army as well one with 200 provinces

• Unbalanced game

Quote from _Pontus_: “A war is not just buildings....did I say that? You make too many assumptions. For the rest of it, the game has been dumbed-down for 'the players that needed that' (which is just another of saying what I won't say now, because you would report the post again) and that is a pity. But for those who just want through armies at each-other, it probably is better this way. If it makes you happy though, enjoy it. Maybe you do stand a chance now... as do all the other players that n…

• Flooded Land

i reported 5 days ago ... or more ... but wait for answer .

• Unbalanced game

Dude ... you are fix with your morale development to built fortification ... but you play this game just to build ??? You are architect ? :))) A war cannot be just with Buildings ... wake up please is unfair to have the same amount of army like a player who gave x10 less province like me ... Spain cannot fight against China, no ? Like germany cannot fight with US, RUSSIA, CHINA ... we talk just for troops population Right ??? i have 585,000,000 people ... how can i have the same army with someon…

• Unbalanced game

Dude ... this game is not designed for what you want To be like you need another sistem ...

• I do not know how well it's thought the game but not my problem. Staff morale not understand why aive Contact army and not simply put life in units and not moral% ... If developers will really count another thing that can be expressed in percentages how well trained are your troops. which account for infantry units and industrial infrastructure complex for airport aircraft tanks ... etc ... if you max all levels in all provinces to have 100% bonus if you only atack ... to have only 20 of 100 20%…

• 2 hours ago i have +8 food/hour now i have +603 food/hour .... without conquer capitals without nothing .... s27.postimg.org/8yg7yfihv/foodissue2.jpg Thanks for this change ... after i invest all my resource in forts now come and change that ... with barracks lvl 0 now i need to build baracks lvl3 ??? Now i need to change my strategy ??? To research infantery ???

• Unbalanced game

Good work dude ... after i try to invest resources in Forts ........ on 100 players map now i have +803 food/hour Good job GoW ... yeah, this is a unballanced game ....