Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Ifanwhen - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Tim731: “Поддерживаю обращение о возвращении нормальной графики. Я играю с 2015 года. С новой графикой играть невозможно, трудно понять границы стран, где чьи армии, время передвижения и многое другое, карта полностью слепая. Почему все изменения в худшую сторону? Одно хорошо, золотую кнопку сделали! ” Translation. I support the appeal for the return of normal graphics.I've been playing since 2015.It is impossible to play with the new graphics, it is difficult to understand the border…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Tribunate: “If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it. Cussing, berating, insulting or otherwise begin negative isn't going to resolve anything. #RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this! Communication and cooperation are the most efficient ways to resolve issues in the game (this also applies to real life) ” I would like to provide the following critical feedba…

• #RestoreCANVAS

I posted the following in another thread but think it would be better viewed here. I am finishing my last game today and have decided to go with option 2. It's a sad day and I will miss this game. ------------------------- You have made the game unplayable for me. Yesterday Canvas was removed as an interface display. There was no warning. The problem for me with that is that I cannot see replacement interface. After a couple of minutes play my vision starts to go and I get a headache. Everything…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, to be completely honest with you: There is basically a 0% chance that the old Canvas mode will return, sorry. But there is a good chance that we will keep improving the new WebGL mode further. Your feedback will help in that regard. By the way, the WebGL version was available for nearly 2 years now and we had already many feedback cycles with many players, and also you had the chance already to chime in before Canvas was turned off. But of course it is never too lat…

• Well you finally did it

You have made the game unplayable for me. Yesterday Canvas was removed as an interface display. There was no warning. The problem for me with that is that I cannot see replacement interface. After a couple of minutes play my vision starts to go and I get a headache. Everything starts to wobble like some bad hallucination. I have logged a ticket about this. The mod tried their best (and a big thank you to them for their efforts) but there are only really two solutions. 1) Canvas interface is retu…

• How do your report an abusive message in 1.5 please? There used to be some help text but it is not coming up anymore.

• The New Call of War

Ifanwhen - - News

I personally think that abandoning CoW 1 is an error. 1.5 is an ok game but personally, unless there is a speed event on, I will generally choose classic over new coke Call of War. Good luck with your new business model.

• How I spot a Noob: Militia L1 Ind. Complex's in their core and it's mid to late game. Militia Destroyers built in a lake Militia L3 Infrastructure. L1 IC. Building Heavy Tanks Slow moving unit that is not as good as infantry - I forget the name Sends an unsolicited share map trade Noob conversations: N: Why are you attacking me? Me: It's a war game N: I know but I don't want to fight you N: Help. This player is spending loads of gold an I can't beat them Me: Which Country? N: Belgium

• Food and Oil can both be difficult to maintain later in the game because of the drain that your forces are putting on them from upkeep. Some tips for Ver 1 rounds (if you are not doing this already) Max the levels of your industrial complexes and Infrastructure for food provinces, especially in your core. This effectively doubles your production. Max level of port adds another 30%. Disable your barracks if you are not using them. Open up your province list side bar and order by units in producti…

• Morale in 1.5

Quote from Ifanwhen: “So I looked into it and saw the problem. Because of the provinces distance to the capitol the morale penalty was -60% at its farthest and even with Level 2 infrastructure, I was only getting a 12% bonus. ” Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Building infrastructure will increase morale in 1.5 ” That is correct. However, as I mentionedQuote from Ifanwhen: “Because of the provinces distance to the capitol the morale penalty was -60% at its …

• Morale in 1.5

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Building infrastructure will increase morale in 1.5 ” That is correct. However, as I mentioned Quote from Ifanwhen: “Because of the provinces distance to the capitol the morale penalty was -60% at its farthest and even with Level 2 infrastructure, I was only getting a 12% bonus. ” Morale still kept falling in some cases.

• Morale in 1.5

Hello all, I have been playing one of the World at War 1.5 speed rounds and have run into a bit of an issue. At first expansion was going great. I am playing as Madagascar and I had most of East Africa. I moved into the Middle East/Russia and that is where the moral problems started. I noticed on day change that I had lost most of my outer provinces and that morale in the remainder was dropping. So I moved my Capitol to a more central location. For good measure I captured two enemy Capitols and …

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. ” Before the update wasn't bad, but with it will be soooo much better. Now there won't be a surefire way for the right strategy anymore. You'll now have adapt your strategy every day and in every game according to the situation (mainly according to which resources you have and which opponent you're facing). You will always have to re-think which units to build …

• As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. I really do believe that if you make any changes from now on it is going to unbalance the game in someway. You've nailed it! Great job! Now please step away and don' tinker with it.

• Quote from RYANWEN: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “That is a good guide. I have some input below. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere. A couple of things to be considered may be the importance of upgrading Industrial complex's to their maximum level (or as close as you can) by day 8. This, combined with a barracks will greatly increase the speed as witch units are produced as well as increasing output by 50%. If you can build ports in provinces with IC's then do so. They only take 15 minu…

• A thing to remember with nukes is that they destroy/damage everything in range. your enemy, your allies and your own troops. (or they did last time I fired one (oops)). I mainly build nukes to fulfill missions and because setting one off is fun! That being said, I only really build them in arms race events these days, or if I have mountains of resources and lots of free time that cannot be put to use on better research projects.

• Level 3 and 4 rockets become powerful enough to target any naval unit, although only fire if the enemy unit is stationary or all you will do is waste your rocket. L4 rockets are great bunker busters as not only do they damage fortifications they ignore the defense bonus offered by forts altogether. If your enemy is relying heavily on rockets then sending in military spies has a chance to damage an airbase enough to stall production, although this is by no means guaranteed.

• That is a good guide. I have some input below. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere. A couple of things to be considered may be the importance of upgrading Industrial complex's to their maximum level (or as close as you can) by day 8. This, combined with a barracks will greatly increase the speed as witch units are produced as well as increasing output by 50%. If you can build ports in provinces with IC's then do so. They only take 15 minutes and give a small resource boost. Someth…

• Tag a friend

Ifanwhen - - News

Hide resources is really handy. It clears up the screen. Moving the mouse over the trade bar always allows a player to view where resources are. Please return the feature. It is well used.

• Team Up!

Ifanwhen - - News

I think a nice feature would be for the round to have a chat channel and message system in the same way that being in a coalition does.