Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• me too it is shown instead of the smoke of low morale

• The core of the proposal is not to look for the own core provincies, but for foreign core provincies. How I have explained with the example, it is not possible at this time to sort between mongolia and india because it is located on the same continent.

• That is not the same

• Quote from Sukaton: “ [edit - one thing to add to topic. When fight has started, other units of yours get same value (defending/attacking) when they walk to the fight as the fight already has, they do not become attackers if original fight is defense for you] S. ” What are you speaking of? What means "the original fight is defense for you"?????????

• Quote from BRDubbs: “In the meantime, I get my core and high cash provinces using the province list since . Sort on resource column. Lets say it comes up with rare materials first. The highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. As you scroll down through the rare materials provinces, the production, and cash decrease. Then I scroll on down to where the oil producers are. Again, the highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. You can continue on thro…

• Until you own all blueprints, than you can play these maps again

• Quote from RadRoofer: “Lastly, I am under the impression that if both units are "attacking", having a count-down until their attack, they then use their attack skills instead of their defense skills. ” that's right Assuming A starts to attack B at 9 pm A will strike every full hour at 10pm 11pm and so on When ever A strikes A uses attack value and own attack type (inf, armor, air, sea) B uses defens value. In the info of A you can read is attacking B In the info of B you can read is attacked by …

• Game Down

Arbales - - Bug Reports and Issues

Game 1.742.879 not available too

• nuke bombers

Arbales - - Questions and Answers

of course it is but there is another trick to hit an enemy stack with a lot of anti air units. You do not have to attack it directely with a nuke if you can arrange that the nuke detonates close enough. So the enemy target has no chance to defend and it is possible that you can avoid a war, because game mechanice only count this as collateral damage.

• nuke bombers

Quote from MontanaBB: “ Good question. You can certainly combine two or more nuclear bombers in one stack, and since they are in the "aircraft" armor class, they should combine with fighters in a single air wing stack. My experience in using them, however, is limited; perhaps you should put that question to @Arbales. ” You can, but the range of tactical bombers and fighters is not long enough to send them via island greenland bridge

• nuke bombers

Every airplane which is near enough the detonation radius will be destroyed. One time I had sent two nuke bombers to different adjacend targets at the same time and the same path. Big fail. As the first bomber detonats the second was in range and dissappeares. I do not know if patrouilling planes will be affected by detonations. May be patrouilling planes are handled as if they would placed in their home airfield or may be not. I dont have tried out. Because of the worth of tactical fighter squa…

• nuke bombers

Quote from MontanaBB: “ Nuclear missiles are a much better return on your investment in research, rare materials, and required air bases, reactors and industrial complexes. ” But very slow to transport them to the battlezone. On worldmap a bomber can fly from Berlin to New York via Island - Greenland - St John or via Marokko - Cap Verde - Sao Luis - Havanna. Try that with Missles.

• But if you are going to attack an antitank stack of an enemy, and you can choose fom three tanks and three infantry, let the tanks stay back and choose the infantry, because of the kind of attack. tanks attack with another kind of attacktype as infantry and the antitank has much lesser defense against infantry attacks than against tanks. Okay, you are right in the case you have 60 tanks you can join the attacking infantry because the bulk strength is much bigger then. BUT if you have 60 tanks it…

• good point. Never bring artillery into melee. Seperate all artillery units from the other before attacking one target and give a seperate attack order to the artillery unit. It will stop at bombardment range while the other units continue walking to the target. Every time you can take a look to enemy units DO looking at them, read the level and detailed information of the units you are going to attack. Especially read the attack and defense values of them and the efficiency. Choose the perfect m…

• shown traintrack is equivalent to infrastucture 3

• Indeed it would be wise to split big groups in any case into small groups with a maximum of six units of the same kind in it because of the efficiency. You cant take a look of the efficiency, hitpoints and so on by clicking the troop info. Another advantage is that the attacker only can choose one single group as a target

• not right each unit is able to attack, but do not need to. Only if you give attack order an attacked unit fights back. Each unit which attacks has one strike per hour, beginning with the moment the attack starts. The attacked unit answers in this case with its defense value, so the attacker can be damaged as well. If the defender gives attack order too, the defender unit also has one strike per hour starting with the first strike when order is given. In this strike the attacker uses his defense …

• of course its doable in this way, but an ingame automatism would be very nice, too. By holding the right mouse button you mark and activate a group of distant units. The game mechanics let you give all of them one single target at once. In the existing way they are not automatically marked as one group because they have different locations, so they will make their way on teir own with different speed.. But inside the game it should be very easy to implement a mechanic marking them as a group, ju…

• Rocket transport

Arbales - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from MontanaBB: “If we wanted to be more historically accurate, we should reduce the effectiveness of all existing conventional rockets (too powerful, too accurate), eliminate the nuclear missile (didn't exist), and not even contemplate a submarine-launched nuke. ” Please read the descriptions of the infantry units of the different levels. We are historical accurate. Do not ignore the fact, that lvl 5 infantry is dated to 1946 at day 28. The latest mech inf is dated to 1952 at day 44 assum…

• Rocket transport

Arbales - - Suggestions / Criticism

Thats what I tried to say its technology from the fifties and later. BUT IF these rockets are allready implemented - and they are - THEN it is reasonable to load one rocket onto an nuclear submarine ... in a TECHTREE AFTER DAY 40