Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic map tech issues

Chill - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I have problem with constructing fighters and bombers wich end up not upraded,on same map

• Chat

Is any one else have non working chat in FP games? Im playing 2 games, 1 is about to end already,second i just created, in both when i click chat it say : "Could not connect to the chat server. Please try again later."

• Cant enter Game?

i just did, tryed to rejoin the game but the same issue occurs, i got booted out for not loging within an hour last time, so a fresh tryout it was, all the same issues, like in the screenshots ive made earlier.

• Cant enter Game?

Hello, ive joined the new round The English Chanel - Game 1711165 . map for 2 players, it had 1 player already, now once i click to play it did open the window for round, and i cant get past the first window of choosing team (since its team game) first it wont let me click anything but to choose randomly and skip s11.postimg.org/cedn38ehv/map_fb.png and when i skip this occures. s14.postimg.org/5r53wh0xd/map_fb1.png in my games section it is said that i am the second guy,so no1 else applied firs…

• Player info screen

Yeah, ive got same problem on both maps i play, both are FP maps, first is anonymous but second is not.

• Hey!! I didnt got HC membership !? Unfair!

• Quote from Rick_Glaze: “Im back in. And I got 5k gold for last time, and 2 weeks HC membership. Nice response time, thx yall. ” Hmmm how did you got HC ? As compensation ??

• Another 5k of Gm would be good support

• Server downtime, Sunday December 20th

Chill - - News

lmao! As far as i know multi acc. is forbiden, at least it is in Supremacy 1914. And i dunno how it happend you got so much GM as compensation, ive never got more then 5k as it should, and ive got acc on S1914 from 2008 Oo

• Server downtime, Sunday December 20th

Chill - - News

Is it just me or its not working again?? Both, Supremacy 1914 and here, cant load map/s ..