Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name: Zango22 CoW Level: 24 I agree with the rules Hm.... Yugoslavia, haven't played a Eastern Nation in some time, would be fun to RP as one, especially in the time period selected

• Application Player Name: Zango22 Discord Username: You already got it Roleplay Example: Europa RP, Fallout Rp I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree State Name: Washington D.C./Union Federal Government States Governor: Abraham Lincoln/William H. Wa…

• So, turns out doing it in the middle of the night works as well, anyways here's the application Application Player Name: Zango22 Discord Username: Zango#8616 I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information latest Faction Name: The Stalke…

• If possible I would like to reserve West Minnesota while I add some finishing touches to my application, it should be out for tomorrow. Thanks