Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition Map

Me63 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I have had a problem in many games where I want to see how good specific factions are doing. I think it would be a nice quality of life thing if you could check a faction map, in which you see different coalitions instead of separate nations.

• So I am playing as syria on one of the new 4x speed maps, and I believe I have found a bug. Note that I have not gone through with this, just noticed I am able to do it. With Peace Periods before the game we can not attack with anything. We can, however, set planes to patrol an area. And you can set a plane to patrol over the area controlled by another country, and that is exactly what happens, even without being able to attack.

• new unit

Me63 - - Suggestions / Criticism

as someone who loves to play as turkey, bridges seem like a good idea(Istanbul is awkward). however you must control the land on both sides.there should be 4 levels: level 1: equivalent to a province with no infrastructure level 2:equivalent to a province with 1 infrastructure level 3:equivalent to a province with 2 infrastructure level 4:equivalent to a province with 3 infrastructure

• AntiTank

Me63 - - General Discussions

+Donald J. Trummp Have you tried artillary? or aircraft?