Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paratroopers are coming!

DannyBoyCH - - News

Yes, this is awesome, I remember my first post about a year ago I said I wanted Paratroopers and I got it. Yeet

• Napoleonic Version

DannyBoyCH - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “love playing Risk as a kid ” same here

• Napoleonic Version

Quote from TimYoung: “a Napoleonic period game ” this game follows a ww2 era time period

• New Mode?

Quote from Naros: “Very nice idea ! ” thank Quote from darksoul111: “Great idea! Love it! ” eyy guys thanks make sure to gibs credit xd

• Coalition Mapmode

Quote from Kurzov: “different colors. ” in shades? such as the coalition 1 is blue, the main color for the other people will see that the whole coalition is blue but for the players in the coalition will be that there are different shades of blue such as light blue, turquoise , etc etc

• Length of Games

DannyBoyCH - - Questions and Answers

Quote from MontanaBB: “If you haven't seen anyone win a 22-player game in fewer than 60 days, that would be the exception. ” one time I was in a game that lasted a whole year, I didn't play that game for long cause I joined it then 100 player maps came out and everyone went afk, but then a couple months later I joined back with a friend and we fought as a friendly battle.

• Minefields

Quote from sdkdp02: “such as barbed wire slowing it down 5%, and level two slowing it down 7%. ” I like the idea but also if they choose to implement this into the game then I think it would be cool, but also as an attachment to this I think a new troop or tank to clear out those mines, in World War 2 some sherman and churchill tanks were equipped with some special machinery to clear out mines or barbed wire maybe they can implement that into the game as well?

• Merchant navy

Quote from gilbertjesus: “If later on you could even give the option to produce those ships for the transport ” I like this idea, it ties in with the idea of a cargo plane and also its more realistic, But then I think they would have to make like a Bank for the money and new buildings involving the economic stuff in the game. Perhaps even a new cargo truck even. But nonetheless its a good idea yet there would have to be some extra work outside the ships as I have mentioned earlier.

• New Mode?

So in almost all the maps there are unplayable countries, whether they are small or just don't have enough troops, so I'm proposing either that there will be a hundred map where Front line Pioneers can only play as the smaller countries such as Switzerland, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus and other countries. The other option will be where the map is reversed where you can't play as the bigger countries but the smaller* countries. The downsides- The games would be long for the only smaller countries…

• Length of Games

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “they go inactive ” the servers, right? but the people as well

• Length of Games

Quote from Lawrence Czl: “very long time ” as in a indefinite amount of time? or like 2-3 years or at least until that server gets terminated or whatever

• Length of Games

So I know a game will end if someone gains a certain amount of control points but are the games timed? Such as if someone doesn't achieve that goal within a year or something, are the games an massive amount of time until someone finally wins? Or is it like 2 years or something. Does a game have something like that a timer?

• Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “you must have been loaded with oil. ” yeah, but now I think I'll start using infantry more as now people are saying that its useful fast and efficient.

• Quote from MontanaBB: “One other point regarding mech infantry: compare the L4 light tank specs vs. the L5 mechanized infantry unit specs. I believe you will find that the mech infantry is a superior and more flexible fighting unit than light tanks. Once I've reached the stage where I can produce mech infantry, I stop producing light tanks. ” alright, I'll try the mech infantry out, I've only used it a bit and know I will use it more often to see its potential.

• New Units

Quote from Quasi-duck: “I'm not picking a fight, I'm just saying. I think you would understand my position if you say the same suggestions once, twice, or maybe even three times a week ” Ok yeah I understand, but what I don't really understand is that it was my first post but If your are looking at other peoples ideas that are like mine then I understand, it would get repetitive and annoying in a way.

• We all use the infantry, it is the first troop we begin with but not usually end with. But we rarely use the motorized and the mechanized infantry, I propose a buff in order for more people to use them and make them good. Skins- I think that it would be also cool that we were given a new look to the motorized and mechanized infantry, Maybe for motorized, it would be a Kubelwagen or a Willys Jeep, for mechanized a tractor or half-tracks which define each country like a german or american half tra…

• New Units

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Nearly all of these have been suggested before ” Well I couldn't have known as for I've only been on the forums by a week now.

• New Units

Quote from MontanaBB: “Ir ” Quote from MontanaBB: “Ironically, the mass murder of the Polish officers and civilian professionals at Katyn (and two other locations) is now better known than many of the losing battles the Red Army fought in 1941-43, which had no contemporary coverage in the Western media. The Katyn massacre was known at the time because the Germans found the mass graves in 1941 or '42, and the Nazis and Soviets traded accusations of responsibility in their propaganda. Mikhail Gorb…

• New Units

Quote from MontanaBB: “have largely buried most of their own war-time history to hide some of their own massive failures and blunders in the first half of the war ” This has included the Katyn massacre near Smolensk that happened in WW2 where around 5,000-10,000 polish officers were shot in the back of the head by the NKWD, the bodies were uncovered in the 1990s after the Iron curtain fell down, because the Soviets wanted to hide that.

• Choosing

This thread is an idea on when you make a troop/tank you can choose what kind of tank that it would be on the research line.So before you produce say a medium tank then you would choose what kind would it be based on the research line. Examples- Russian line - (medium tanks) T-34,BT-7, T-24, and others USA line - (medium tanks) M3 Lee, Sherman Firefly, M4 Sherman and so on and on But I don't know if it would be too complicated or something so I don't really know but it was just an idea and wante…