Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State Based Efficency

bobcat79 - - Questions and Answers

May I ask if you are attacking a stack of troops!. For example your opponent has 5 Medium Tanks and you have 2 groups of 8 Infantry. You attack the opponent with 1 group of Infantry then 20 minutes later you attack the group with another stack of Infantry, then will you lose Stat Based Efficency because you attacked the group with 16 Infantry units or is stat based efficency measured what you attacked with the stack of troops. So if I done this will I lose Stat Based Efficency or not

• I have tried nukes and let me explain you this. Nukes DO NOT HAVE A GARRANTEED 50KM RADIUS, They have a radius around anywhere from 10km to 50km so to be safe. Hit 2km away from the target

• Quote from Eminem2891: “EZ Doolittle, that's some of the best thought I've seen on the matter in recent days. To bobcat, as I am currently in a match with at least two players using large amounts of gold allow me to say, proper tactics beat gold 90+% of the time (from my experience at least). Even if your enemy did pump out massive amounts of troops, there's this concept called falling back to a defensible position. I have used this to save my troops several times, including my current match. Up…

• I am playing Call of War and you can have all the skill in the world but a heavy gold user with a mind will beat you. If you don't believe me, how about you give me 100k in gold and i will smash your ass. I was beating a player in the American homefront map and he had no troops left but as soon as he returned online BOOM!!! 200 different types of troops come out of nowhere in a useless province, then i lose because i can't fight a gold user UNLESS i use gold myself. Now i understand the game nee…

• Gold Free Rounds

bobcat79 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Their is a difference playing with expert players on players league or playing a normal game of call of war. It isn't normal when your have to give your name and stuff for it. I will like to only press join

• Gold Free Rounds

The Players league is full of expert players. That doesn't mean nothing. It isn't a normal game.

• Gold Free Rounds

That is a amazing idea. The current concept of gold is people running away from the game because of heavy gold user's. This will make Call of War a strategy game what it supposed to be, instead of a Call of Gold game we currently have

• Resource Shortage

Can i ask what happens or what is the difference if you run out of Oil or run out of food what will happen to your Economy, Troops and Morale

• In a province of nothing a Artillery is taking 83 day to build. Is it normal in the game or is it a bug

• Nuclear Detonation Radius

So you are telling me if I use my Nuclear Bomber to hit a destroyer 30km away from a massive fleet. The fleet will be affected from blast radius

• Nuclear Detonation Radius

I have been playing COW for quite some time and i love this game. I know for a fact that if you drop a Nuclear Bomber or Nuclear Rocket on Land, it will have a 50km blast radius. But does the 50km blast radius works on sea as well!!

• Airbases still work at 50% completion so i build Airbases in every province cancelling it at 50%

• PT Boats

What a Stupid idea boats can't patrol only planes.

• As i have enjoyed playing Call of War i have new suggestions for the High Command. As there is players that think the High Command is worser than gold and is pretty expensive i have suggestions to make High Command Better To have a queue for Research. It would be a really nice idea to have a Research queue in Call of War as Construction and Production already have one. To change the country's skins when starting the game. It would make the High Command worth it if you can change the skins at the…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

bobcat79 - - Roleplaying Threads

Ok can i be Mexico

• You only get 25% of the resources from captured provinces don't be a farmer and ignore it

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

Now these songs are the best for Motivation they are the best i can find youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc youtube.com/watch?v=p8SFmXP2eyE What do you think about them

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

@Xarus that song has no lyrics just sound. Seriously in this forum i know many great songs no one has put them in the thread

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

Does anyone want to see real Rap

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

This is real Music right there when i heard this on the radio i felt pretty cold youtube.com/watch?v=hWaaKuCwYBc