Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from freezy: “It is still being worked on and in beta ” Good to hear that your guys are working on it.

• The mobile version really needs to be improved. The game lags so bad and it takes many seconds for there to be a response. Also problems with the web page cause a reload sometimes. It's really frustrating to play the mobile version. It's crap at the moment

• Information is the key to victory.

best75 - - News

I am finding the mobile version to be very bad. It's laggy and any action takes many seconds for there to be a response.

• Deleted users?

best75 - - Questions and Answers

When looking at game info I see some deleted users? I want to ask how do users get their account deleted? Do they do it themselves or do admins do it? Also if admins delete users account can I ask a admin why a user account was deleted?

• Europe 1932 USA strategy?

Don't need the industrial complex to produce units and I am still upgrading my core provinces. Still after upgrading core province would it be worth it to repair the infrastructure and industrial complex in non core province just for the resource production?

I captured a few provinces in Cuba and Canada and they have damaged infrastructure and industrial complex. They are non core provinces so less resource produce so I have doubt about repairing them I must ask is it worth it to repair the damaged building?

Yes I am new here. Oil and food consumption got it. So this means I should avoid building too many barracks and naval ports too? Also I must ask what about using submarines in the navy? They seem to have good naval attack and the battleship/cruiser don't seem to be good against it.

Hi I am playing the Europe 1932 map and I was wondering if you guys can help give me a strategy on how to play as USA. Being on the other side of the Atlantic I feel very safe but I think it will be very difficult for me to expand across to Europe. Is there a good strategy for USA?