Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pest control

TwistedSister - - News

The mysterious mystery units? Thanks a lot!

• Pest control

TwistedSister - - News

Generals, the new year always begins with a cleansing, and the Headquarter does not want to be an exception. Our exterminators have been putting a great deal of work to improve the world of Call of War once more, so everything is nice and clean before the new mystery unit will see the light of day. We’d like to thank all generals who did their best to support us on the hunt! Bugfixes: - Some units turned invisible and uncontrollable, we fixed this. - We also fixed another issue where airplanes w…

• Hi gunther90, could you please make a screenshot and post it here?

• *makes her WHO KNOWS face and smirks*

• This fixed, should not happen anymore

• Signatures & Avatars - Open!

TwistedSister - - Off Topic

Well well well, look who's back Yeah, I'm not the fastest one (the age, you know) but good to see you're back home!

• Paysafecard

TwistedSister - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello folks, there were recently some problems with our partner Paysafecard, we have already contacted them to get to know more. If you have bought gold with Paysafecard, but not received any gold, the money will be wired back to you. Please keep your card and don't toss it away! We apologize for these inconveniences and hope to find out more soon. TS

• Thanks for your report folks, we are looking into it!

• One other possibility popping up in my mind: did you at any time use the Facebook login?

• Hi Tankenfurter, I found your account in the system, it definitely exists. Did you maybe have a typo? It would also be nice if you could pinpoint when you started playing, and when the problems started, so I can check that out. Thanks! TS

• If your Paypal payments fail, it is a Paypal matter, not Bytro - there are a lot of reasons why their payments don't work. As I commented somewhere else, each payment provider has their own set of rules, a lot of them are supposed to protect customers from fraud (which makes perfectly sense), although they quite often don't really work too well. If your Paypal payment fails, you should contact Paypal - they can give you a reason. Our systems work fine.

• market bug ....

TwistedSister - - Bug Reports and Issues

You did receive replies already, I can see that We need as much info as possible to get a hold on this nasty problem please.

• The treasure not working is connected to your too high level if I remember that correctly, but why not chat? Mh. I saw a rather weird thing when I checked and I saw it for both of you. Just let me try that out.

• Heroes of the rising sun

TwistedSister - - News

Quote from eruth: “brits, mabey, italians, not a chance, i don't think. ” We are always reading what kind of factions people would like next ;) @MarcusGracchus we are working on a little something already!

• Hi there, I just manually confirmed your email addresses and noticed you use the same provider. There have been a couple of times where people had problems to confirm their email, it might actually be a problem connected to your email provider. Meaning there are some know for their weird blacklist policy (hotmail for example), it might just have been that our confirmation mail has been rejected by the server before even going into the spam. Could you please check if that confirmation solves the …

• Secret blueprints

TwistedSister - - News

Oh, good morning! I see a lot of faces that have been into hiding some time. Nice to see you I see a lot of neat ideas here, just saying: we are having a sketchbook with ideas for further units already, and we think to maybe establish a corner were we can present ideas from the devs. TS

• Secret blueprints

TwistedSister - - News

Generals, our intelligence was able to infiltrate the enemy forces and retrieved a small amount of blueprints! Unfortunately not all our spies made it back to the Headquarter and we are left in the dark with yet another puzzle… What we were able to figure out so far: the enemy is deep in the development of a new type of units. So far so so good, but we can’t figure out what exactly this kind of unit might be, as crucial parts of the blueprints are missing. What we could see from the ones we were…

• Heroes of the rising sun

TwistedSister - - News

They already have been added, yes

• Actually that hasn't been a "bug" or task for our developers. The payment provider Xsolla decided to disable Bitcoin payment, and they told me they are very unsure if they will ever enable it again. That is something we at Bytro Labs can unfortunately not influence, as it's soleley the decision of Xsolla to stop the support of Bitcoin payments. They promised to notify me if there are any news, but at the moment it looks like it will be permanently inavailable. ~ TS