Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These troops decided to make their own road in the Dominion 40p map. The line to there just cuts through 3 provinces and there is no such road there.. I guess they like to go offroadin'. edit: its the enemy red troop line that goes to my province entirely cutting off part of a province, and this road does not exist lol

• Population Fix

xXCooksterXx - - Suggestions / Criticism

• Can something be done to make this be more straight and well, not have this thing? (OCEAN ROUTE THAT THE TANK HAS TO DO) It makes no sense to have to travel up then down to get somewhere when you could just go straight.. it honestly makes no sense. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…11b3d38e58e0581baae299bb2

• Carrier glitch?

xXCooksterXx - - Bug Reports and Issues

Well that sucks, I spent 6 days spent building carriers for both him and I to use to cross quick, but I guess he'll have to build his own carriers and put them next to mine.

• I miss being a frontline pioneer, still haven't gotten an email to join back lol

• Carrier glitch?

xXCooksterXx - - Bug Reports and Issues

My friend playing Japan cannot send his interceptor to my capital even though I built a line of carriers so you can fly from my capital to Tokyo, but I can send mine to his. The interceptors are same level, they are in range, but it wont let him use my carriers.. Like I said, same level interceptor, every airport is in range, but it won't let him use it. Is this a glitch or what?

• Add a Group Chat.

I thought of this during a game when I can currently really need this, a group chat that is NOT coalition chat. It would be very nice to message a group of people in maps like 25p and 100p where communication is key, and so you don't have to message 5 people the same thing about a strategy or an event, when in this case you could just have a group chat and message them all at once and they can message everyone back at once too. It would really help.

• I didn't know that they were there! (see attachment)

• There should be an option to puppet states in the 1939 map.. It's pretty hard to keep provinces without spamming fortifications which takes up too much materials for countries like Japan to keep up without moving the capital to there and keep moving it everywhere. Here's an example: (attachment at the bottom) I invaded the West US coast as japan in this game and Manchukuo so far (day 5). If I move my capital to Midway, it'd be too far from the Manchukuo provinces so they'd rebel. If I keep it in…

• Infantry have a bonus in hills terrain I think over tanks

• I'm back from the dead.

xXCooksterXx - - Off Topic

After 3 months, I'm back, seems like I missed out on some things lol can somebody catch me up on things? (it also looks like ill have to wait for my frontline invite to come back lol) Edit: Do I just have to wait for the invitation to the frontline or what?

• Attack of the Titans

xXCooksterXx - - General Discussions

They are coming for you.. This was too epic not to take a screenshot of

• try saving all your army when its stationed in the provinces around and in the capital, and there's a nuke launched at all of them. sounds fun, doesn't it?

• An event idea.

It should work, and this should be an event.

• Quote from Seroslav: “Betraying is one of most pissing, saddening things in CoW. When somebody push a knife in Your back, just like Brutus did to Cesar. Some of You will say it's part of the game. True, but it's most unliked part of the game to be betrayed by allies. I would like to join maps where betraying is impossible. I will have more fun of teamplaying, when knowing that others cannot betray me. Whoever wants to play games when they can be betrayed anytime, just do so. And clan is solution…

• An event idea.

I also think that the teams should be like pairs of 2 in a region, for example 2 in east Europe, 2 in west Europe 2 in northern north America, 2 in southern north America 2 in eastern Asia, 2 in western Asia 2 in Oceania 2 in north Africa, 2 in south Africa etc., etc..

• An event idea.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Unfortunately I think that with a true team game that the teams are fixed and you can't invade your inactive former teammates if I remember correctly. I haven't done a team game lately. ” Well, in that case, I'd guess you'd have to wait for someone to invade that country and then invade them and take that country for yourself.

• An event idea.

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Sounds good to me, I always get destroyed in the world maps. Too many people and too few allies, with even less AI to attack. I'm ashamed to say I don't think I've made it past day 20 on a world map due to traitors and the like iirc. ” Quote from VorlonFCW: “I was thinking 3 or 4 teams on a 100 player map would be fun. ” I see what you guys are talking about, and I do think that a 3/4 player team would be fun. I'd say that if a person is inactive for 4-5 days, that the te…

• An event idea.

I'm going to keep it brief. There should be a 50v50 100p map as an event.

• Quote from injinji: “Quote from WiseOdin: “Quote from xXCooksterXx: “Quote from WiseOdin: “It's a mother ship XD ” No its the alien ships from the original Independence Day. ” Isn't that.. A Mother ship? A ship in which smaller ships are launched? ie, a flying aircraft carrier, or a dirigible in which small prop planes may be launched? ” I have a feeling that it's of the Imperial I class.rebels.jpg ” No, it's the super star destroyer. Spain's with the empire it appears