Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

JJ RUIZ - - News

Hopefully the next update will add motorized infantry, light tank, artillery, anti-tank and anti-aircraft. To the parachutes.

• Colleagues and Moderators of all positions, I think it is convenient to get the flag, and the name of the president can be changed but this can only be done by Players who are in high command and thus make Call Of War have more money for future games and updates for Call Of War and other Bytro Labs games, which seems to them and that would possibly be an increase in gold for moderators who work for the welfare of the game thank you very much.

• The Parliament

JJ RUIZ - - Find Co-players

I am looking for partners to create a Parliament, there can be high and low rank players and if there are moderators and operators of the game better. Greetings and thank you... Contact me by private or by Discord. Discord Account: Gral.JJ RUIZ#9543 User: General JJ RUIZ

• My friend, I hope so, you've already given me hope. Greetings...

• I thought it would be necessary not to be in the game to see the chat and the administrators or moderators and game operators can solve and answer any question from the main page of the game without needing to be in a game, I hope they support my suggestion and start it. Thank you.

• sailplanes

JJ RUIZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

thank you very much friend for your comment.

• sailplanes

JJ RUIZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

Dear friends I would like to share with you this idea, to create transport gliders like those used in the Second World War, which could be transported, artillery, anti-aircraft, antitanks, light tanks and motorized infantry to give a more real touch to the game. thank you forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…0ee53537af3ea92903d617570forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…0ee53537af3ea92903d617570

• but every time you go investigating and leveling up, the unit goes up, right?