Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BLUE DOT

cchyt - - Bug Reports and Issues

How can someone with position or developing the game believe that it is a good idea to show the destination of a stack to enemy players as well. Tell me 1 reason why enemies can see the the blue dot from my planes, i am asking ONLY 1 reason. How clueless can you be? you change permanently the graphics and you also change moving features/ mechanics to a frustrating level. ... next level improvements ...

• Challenge to all: Count players, units, stacks and position them in the map when this fight is happening. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…63522ad7d196540ccbab32a32

• #RestoreCANVAS

cchyt - - Suggestions / Criticism

You should be wondering why players chose to play with old graphics even if they had the choice to play with new ones for so long. I will help you if you have doubts, new graphics are no match when it comes to game play and units control. I am playing from both laptop and mobile. After only the new version became available playing from mobile is forbidden, units micromanagement and control is so confusing. Navy and air units can not be selected. When they are available to be selected you lose fu…

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCANVAS

• Old graphics unavailable

cchyt - - General Discussions

Why is it problematic to keep old graphics available? did you ever ask if new graphics are better, practical and preferably for a war game? taking away mechanics and visibility but we can see the whole map now, even if game is laggy and slow and slides. CChyt...

• Balancing Changes

cchyt - - News

Players who use air understand the advatanges air superiority brings and i believe they would be fine with nerfing the air elements. However, i also believe the majority of players disagress with THAT much nerf on air while buffing aa and increasing the upkeep cost and building cost of infrastructure.

• Balancing Changes

cchyt - - News

Point 1 It is very strange to read repeatedly that air force is dominating the game when game itself makes most of navy useless vs ground targets and most offense useless against the overwhelming defense. Instead of balancing the gameplay you plan to reduce even more the offense. Check the stats of the units to find out defense/attack ratio. Combine that with the STACKED 15% defense bonus on ANY PLACE of native provinces and you will understand why players had to go for air and rockets. (It is f…

• Balancing Changes

cchyt - - News

Quote from Kanaris: “Quote from cchyt: “After implementing a random decision of an extra 15% on native provinces, which gives bonus that stacks up to the already overcoming advantages of defense you decide to increase cost of infras while reducing the combat abilities of air and rockets. In addition i here all the time about air superiority and many planes etc.... In my experience you can have a decent air offense after day 8. Until then resources for air and air units are not se effective. Stil…

• Balancing Changes

cchyt - - News

After implementing a random decision of an extra 15% on native provinces, which gives bonus that stacks up to the already overcoming advantages of defense you decide to increase cost of infras while reducing the combat abilities of air and rockets. In addition i here all the time about air superiority and many planes etc.... In my experience you can have a decent air offense after day 8. Until then resources for air and air units are not se effective. Still, players survive, have you ever thougg…

• Balancing Changes

cchyt - - News

What does normalizing damage for attack and defense mean? numbers shown are the actual attack/defense of the unit?

• Mobile App CoW

cchyt - - Bug Reports and Issues

High Command on mobile does not work the same, which is really negative. People pay to have some advantages but they can utilize them on laptop but not on mobile such as attack option for units. Moreover, from mobile you can not control massively your units as you can do in desktop/laptop.

• Team Up!

cchyt - - News

50:50 is very fun and almost ready for me as a feature. 2 main suggestions: 1) inactive players should treated as AI 2) basic distribution based on levels or stats for example for basic balance when players join

• Diabolical the only one with the inability to understand in this thread for me is you. Probably you consider yourself such a good player that you do not pay attention to what others say or believe. This high idea about yourself though comes as a surprise because we have played together in a PL game and you were part of my coalition with Mark and you played so bad we could not believe it. Moreover, i can not remember when i said that i had problem with gold users etc? i still do not understand wh…

• Your quote shows me that i was not clear enough. Let's have a philosophical discussion about changing the research system. But no matter what changes happen there, 15% bonus for native provinces and the chaotic difference between attack and defense of starting units make the research slots and time to research irrelevant with the efficient strategies. is it clear now? I do not want to spam or go off topic, so i will stop here

• I can not understand the point of this thread. First post was just using biased examples, even from historical maps, so i can not take it seriously into consideration. Research in my opinion does not need to be changed. You have 2 slots, you know the times before hand and you can decide your path based on experience, map and opponents. Game mechanics of cow makes specific options more effiecient so i believe we should start by balancing out the game and then we can argue what to do with research…

• Reading the comments made it clear that players did not completely realise how big of a change this 15% defense bonus is. firtly, bonus stack meaning units defending on lvl 1 fort get 53% defensive bonus, are we serious? Also, players will need to take completely different approach on 22 and 10 players maps. i could give more examples but it does not make sense, i am trying to understand the reason to add this bonus, keep the new players in maybe? Moreoever, this changes comes after giving an in…

• Last game change gave 15% defense bonus to units defending native provinces. I understand the logic but 15 is too much to have it everywhere in addition to the existent defenders advantages and i will elaborate! Most units have higer stats on defense than on offense meaning that you already need more units of the same type to break through. In addition to this recent changes gave to all an interceptor so now players can scout and see enemy formations. Lastly, attacker gets -50% movement speed on…

• INTERCEPTOR DAY 1

what i mean is a very simple thing. with interceptors in play you have the ability to make tanks and artillery while you have free scouting. also, this can not help the new players, they have no idea how to use air. however, on the hands of experienced ones they can scout easily all enemies, avoid traps and make half of the game strategies useless just with 1 interceptor.

• INTERCEPTOR DAY 1

Hello to all! i am just making this thread to ask the reason for countries to start with 1 interceptor... why having 1 interceptor when you do not even have the technology? it takes so much from the strategy of the game. you can make 2-3 more air fields and you can scout all your neighbours without even having to invest to this technology. can you explain the reasons behind this change?

• Trade cheating

cchyt - - Questions and Answers

when in alliance why is it cheating to boost one player? it is different to have second accounts boostin one, however, in terms of strategy since everybody is allowed to do it why you can not send resources to a player for either defensive or offensive reasons? for example if someone has france and Germany, Italy, Uk and Spain are enemies. should coallition let him die instead of helping with resources?