Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Go Switzerland! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9da47681f04c26e23ab94b8a0

• Carrier bug

Redd Baron - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yes but not away from the air, I was forming up my invasion fleet. And you cant move ships to a carrier group, you have to move the carrier group to the rest of your fleet. It was a tiny distance just so I could group them all together.

• Carrier bug

I sent 4 interceptors and 4 naval air to a carrier, all mysteriously vanished. I did get this notice in the Newspaper: 5:04 am The 23rd Fighter Wing (California) lost 4 Interceptor over the Pacific Ocean. But nothing about the Naval air. There was no combat, no enemy air or fleet anywhere near. I have the capacity AND the range was short. The planes just died and vanished for no reason. My fleet is all ready to go for a cross pacific invasion, and my planes just up and vanished for no reason!

• Plane bug

Bump The exact same bug is back, 3 rounds in a row patrolling fighter/tac group failed to fire at 39 enemy aircraft (in 4 groups) also patrolling the same airspace. 2 of those rounds the 4f/4tacs took no damages at all even in defense and were remaining at 100%. 3 rounds no attacks, 2 of those 3 rounds no damages in defense either. 3 witness. Update, this bug continued for 2-3 hours and was witnessed by a pretty good number of people as it happened in the clampred invitational and everyone in th…

• Yes we are always looking for matches. Currently we have a rematch scheduled with the Dutch. As soon as that one is complete we will accept and schedule one with your team.

• Alliance Red Baron Flying Circus We wish to join.

• I will ask mine. eta: They said yes. They wish to join.

• The best way to make militia better is to reduce its manpower cost and food usage. In fact they shouldn't cost much at all in manpower, since for the most part are made up of people not qualifying for active duty. The military strength is irrelevant IMHO. Keep them weak. You could even make them weaker if you wanted and felt the need for balance. They are not for fighting real frontline military units. They are for garrison objectives. Keeping moral of behind the lines conquered countries up and…

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Pablo22510: “There isn't really a useless unit in the infantry tech tree, but militia is definitely the one that has the least uses. ” You were telling me about how you and some other guy won the Med map via spamming militia. ” they must have been playing AI or the FC ” You maybe didn't pay attention to how I managed to win the PL game? Did you count the number of militia I built? Now I didn't attack with them. Didn't use them to invade n…

• Landed air-crafts

Quote from Whoopsy: “Quote from WiseOdin: “If Planes: 1.) Are fueled 2.) Are at an airport They can defend their city by scrambling to the air. This is an incredibly realistic feature. ” This is a game, not real life. It must be one of two landed or in the air as simple as this. Just checked my ships can bombard airplanes fueled and at airport. Means they landed = should be easy target for bombers. If they In the air should be illustrated so and artillery/fleet shouldn't be able to bombard it. Y…

• Landed air-crafts

Quote from Whoopsy: “2WiseOdin I understand your points. And I myself prefer to attack with TB rather then patrol. I leave patrolling for interceptors. And yes I had my 45 TB split-up in 9 stacks of five. But I think we're missing the MAIN point. Landed airplanes MUST be easy target no matter if they refueled or not and SHOULD not fight back at all. Any military educated person will tell you that fighting bombers or interceptors is BEST when they on the ground. How does it even make sense? My bo…

• Landed air-crafts

Para is correct, but in this case so is whoopsy. There is a bug and/or exploit and/or some kinda hacker adjustment in there somewhere also. I spotted it myself when trying to kill 6 fighters and 6 tacs patrolling with somewhere around 40 fighters split up in groups of 5 and 6 each. Also another combat with a combination of patrolling air, fighters and ground troops with AA. Potentially the sbde is not working correctly? Or attackers fail to engage each 15 min patrol cycle? I made a couple bug re…

• Red Baron Flying circus seeks opponent for Monday. Any takers? We had a few tentative offers, but none have confirmed.

• I like the concept, just dread the world map, those things take a long time to conquer. Any time limit?

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “The naval bomber, it sucks. ” Unless you know how to use it effectively, but even still, it isnt the naval bomber that is the problem. Its the Naval AA Quote from Iron Guard24: “Artillery is deficient in its anti-naval power, in real life Coastal Artillery was a key defense with I'm sure AP Shells to penetrate ship's hulls. In the game this is not reflected and in fact once Artillery goes past tech lvl 3 the naval damage drops to 0.2 from 0.3, this …

• 3x3 is a bit small, but if you want I could probably find interest.

• Are we supposed to vote in each category? Or just the overall? Anyway I never built a nuclear ship of any kind, so I can't say if they are useful or not, Of the remaining, the rocket fighter has the least use due to range, not combat effectiveness. As far as combat effectiveness once actually in a battle, they are OP. Getting them in a battle though is more than a little tricky. You might improve them by allowing them a faster convoy speed as they get trucked to an airfield in range of the enemy…

• I am happy to announce that Red Baron's Flying Circus got it's first Alliance match win today. Woot woot! Thanks to The Caesars Legion for a great and fun game where they tried some interesting strategies and epic battles, which unfortunately for them, they lost. It didn't work for them, but it did provide 4 days of fun simulated combat! Thanks again and good game. Quote from Newspaper: “The Alliance 1 countries gained a long lasting victory in their struggles for control! Their unbeaten militar…

• Plane bug

Submitted 2 and have easily been able to reproduce it. In fact still waiting for the bug NOT to happen so I have a chance for victory in my players league game. If I can't stack the odds in my favor as defender, since I am hugely outnumbered anyway, I have no chances of getting a kill ratio high enough to win.

• Plane bug

There is a bug I found which the game operator had difficulty understanding. Hoping to clarify here so that someone in support might know the game well enough to recognize the bug. Here is a copy of the game mechanics as they are supposed to work. DAUNTLESS PATROL 5/19/15 - 05:22 3022_80130ae972867f9d0a27791450c0b32b.jpg Welcome Commanders Today we would like to brief you about another update for the airplanes in Call of War. Airplanes 2.0 Last week we already released the completely reworked pa…