Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fake accounts

wojtata2 - - Suggestions / Criticism

The administration should check players' accounts more strictly. There are too many strange accounts. Public proxy and vpn services should be blocked. There should be a limit on the number of accounts from a single IP. Too many players have several or even dozens of accounts each. New accounts are created for stats resets and to help each other on maps from other accounts. It makes me sick when I see - players who have several battles on their account and sweep the whole map in a few battles and…

• Why do I have to pay for listing the resources for sale? I have no money and I want to make a little profit by selling materials, but I can't. It's easier to trade through newspaper ads than on this stupid stock exchange.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

wojtata2 - - News

My eyes hurt after a long game and the terrain types are hard to see. I have poor eyesight and the game is not comfortable. Too many details I can't see.

• Bug: When you upgrade airport from level 1 to level 2 airport temporarily is disappear on forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…12eaa726772f6cd1466e96c98forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…12eaa726772f6cd1466e96c98the map.

• The daily upkeep is subtracted from the daily gain continuously, not at the end of the day. Your daily gain is bigger than daily upkeep. You will not run out of manpower. Try to count: (44711-16619)/24 = 1295

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “The British Empire is so OP that they needed to massively nerf it by removing India, Egypt, the Dominions of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and South Africa, and reducing the navy, just to make it a fair fight. I've played as a Britain and ended up reforming the entire British Empire, then winning with Japan. Best country ever to pick, followed by the Netherlands and Japan. ” you are probably writing about another game On the map 1939 Historic World War all Dominions …

• 1939 Historic World War Aliances On this map, the most important thing is to choose the largest country possible. A small state has no chance of winning because nobody wants it in the alliance. Chances appear when other players stop playing. I propose that alliances be balanced: 1. An alliance can have a maximum of 15 strength points. 2. States should be assigned strength points: a) majors - 5 strength points, e.g. Germany, USSR, USA, Great Britain, France, Japan b) mediums - 4 points of strengt…

• Gold abuse

this is Bytro's policy. Remember that for hitting a player who used gold, you can also get banned on the map.

• alliance ranking

Ranking position does not show the value of the alliance. High ranked alliances refuse to play against challenging alliances because they are afraid of losing their position. I believe the following changes will make the ranking much more interesting: 1.Once every two months, each alliance from the first 1000 places must play at least 1 game with another alliance within 50 places. If the alliance does not play such a game, it loses 10 ELOs. 2. In alliance games, the use of gold should be blocked…

• A good china player will block Japan easily. And aid from India and Great Britain will destroy Japan.

• In my opinion, the game mechanics do not suit small countries. In addition, gameplay is important. At present, there is too much of a difference between the strongest and the weakest states.

• If these are your statistics, then I will tell you what I think about you. 1. You are an attractive target to attack. 2. You probably leave the game after a few days. 3. Your attacks consist of sending a stream of units to the enemy. 4. You can't use units properly. What's wrong with the fact that you only won 1 out of 180 games? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…12eaa726772f6cd1466e96c98

• If China joins the Allies, the fascists will have no chance. This is why I found them unplayable.Poland also lost a lot of people, but I gave it to unplayable countries.The point is that the rules make the game interesting.

• Today I would like to present you the rules of the team game on the historical world war map for 30 players. The rules have been selected so that the game gives both sides a chance to win. I encourage you to read and please comment. Of course, I would like to play the games by these rules. Allies vs. Fascists on a historical world war map for 30 countries by Wojtata2 Rules: 1. This is a team game: Allies vs Fascists. The assignment of countries to the Allied and Fascist teams is as follows: 1) F…