Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deconstruction?

Tremendus - - Suggestions / Criticism

It seems that AI have tendency to build things always in same places... in 3 games of mine Italian AI built factory and airbase in Campobasso.... while an active player built a factory airbase and infras in Clermont

• Manpower/units

Well guys... you are talking about an asymetric game, where not every power has the same economy. If you think you can run US like you run France or Spain then you will run through a disaster as US have only 2 productions of grain... and yes, Manpower/Food balance will be more difficult than any other power. So don't try to compare your experiences with different countries... simply you can't (at least not in a perfect way)

• strange things report

Tremendus - - Bug Reports and Issues

I reported a problem like n° 2 some time ago, and it still happening. Logging out of the game is not the solution, it disappear for some other reason (like occupation of another nearby province). I.E. game 1085843, I conquered Richmond and Washington, and now Baltimore has all his border, including its coasts, marked as "at war". I logged out, went to sleep, but after many hours that border is still there.

• well, seems the fact that the game mechanics is working propelly is much more subjective (and anyway would be a non sense) as that was a bug already discussed in one early post and was supposed to be solved as an issue. Occupation of your own provinces by someone should change your status to war, and if it doesn't then seems that the bug was not solved completelly

• They already said it in another post... it is a bug and will be solved... soon or later

• The sentence that inform players that they can vote for retire is a simpply cut/paste from Supremacy and need an update (1500 points??? ) PS: TY to Opulon for spotting this

• Cruisers inefective

I agree. I'm not concerned about land units at sea having some sort of defensive value, but if it is not displayd it is legitimate to believe it is 0. Futhermore it should be used only in fighiting with enemy fighing ships, while enemy convoy of only land units should not interfere eachother

• Cruisers inefective

I can say i lost a Destroyer in fighting agains a huge army of shipped land units. I was a bit surprised about it as they were supposed to have a 0 attack.

• This remember me a rule from Axis and Allies over Artillery. However I see a problem with it expecially when a mixed force with more AFV than Infantry attack a balanced force... the AFV not stacked with infantry can attack enemy AFV so still going to full strengh. This way the important thing is not to have a balanced army... but that the enemy has it Honestly I believe that the only valid solution would be to make the Infantry the cheap unit, both to build and to mantain, and totally rework Mil…

• Aircraft in Truck

Same happened to me, but to be honest my divison occuped the city the first time while the fighter was still alive (and then it took almost 2 days to kill the fighter 1 hour after it recaptued the city)

• Some of my aircraft trasfering by trucks to another location are not displayed on the map (and so needed to select the area where they are supposed to be to select them) game is 1072630, using firefox edit: when I added a target to the path (to make it longer and have you to investigate it) the problem solved itself Screenshot%202015-05-06%2000.40.13.png

• I really don't want to engage in such argue, but i'd like to point out that you disliked one of my post only because it was liked by BBB. 1) I think he liked it because he thought that I made a good post, with solid reasons to say i'm against the paratroopers 2) You disliked only to make the count 0 because you engaged a dislike war over your post, but you are involving someone else and this is not polite, and clearly against the netiquette (also a dislike war over yourself post is against the r…

• Scorched Earth

I'm not sure this would be a good idea, as you can capture an enemy province to then just burn it down when the enemy conterattack. Probably a reasonable amount of damage can be done to the infrastructures like bridges/tunnels/railroads in a fair amount of time to slow down the enemy, but if introduced it should have some sort of cost, a possibility of not beeing succesful and something like 3 confirmation botton

• Lukebnm, think twice before dislike someone's posts and don't be tempted into starting a dislike war. Dislike someone post just because he said something you don't agree, or worse, because someone you argued liked it, is just babyish and against the rules of netiquette (BTW Butter Ball Bill also repeating the same message over and over is against netiquette and a simple "please read the post day/time" would be sufficent) I will not talk about the flame you two started as it is not my duty (admin…

• cities urban areas

The problem was not related to fog of war (in the example i posted Ottawa was one of my city) Anyway somehow now all city have the same aspect.

• I'd like to clarify some point: 1) Paratroopers was never, never, never (have I said never?) relocated to a different location using airplanes except during airdrops. Doing so would have been just a waste of resources and Planning Relocating by Planes require huge ammount of oil, a lot of logistic planning (you need to mass troops at specific starting point and have the ability to move them away from destination airfield in an fair amount of time, you need to have the structures to feed the unit…

• Just want top point out that paratroopers never used airplane to move from a location to another (that was a concept introduced only during the Vietnam War i suppose, but can be wrong). Airplanes where used only for drops, otherwise paratroopers would act like a regular infantry and move on their legs (there are realy many reasons for this, first of all the logistic problems that would have been involved is the airborne transfer of a single division) Italian "Folgore" division fought in africa w…

• cities urban areas

That is not correct. In the example above Ottawa has only lv1 infrastructure, and in the other game now also Cracow is that way (can't confirm that it was not before aas i made a fast search, but quite sure about it)and there is not an airfield there, also Malmo got darker and it has an airbase, but seems really airbases are not the tie breaker.

• cities urban areas

Noted the same thing yesterday, but was too late to report it game ID are 1070680: As you can see Ottawa is a bit darker than Hamilton or Toronto, and also scale differently when you unzoom. However I noted that in a different game (1072630) it is normal, and instead Palma is affected (its the game where i noted it first as Palma at maximum unzoon occupies all the island and is larger than Berlin ), and also Perm while Ottawa is normal Screenshot%202015-05-01%2010.41.14.png

• In the other thread it was pointed that a Batleship production was frozen, and it was clarified that the BB now require the lv 3 naval base, so it is necessary to build that level to resume naval production. As i'm in the same situation and i was building a lv 5 IC in that area i thought about deleting the Battleship construction and start it later or even elsewhere instead keeping one production point blocked for 3 days (1 to complete the IC and 2 for the Naval Base) However ther is not a cance…