Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Railroad artillery. It can stay out of sighting range and shell invaders. prevent enemy ground units from getting to it. Keep flak with it

• Yeah, but lets not add another.

• I sincerely hope that paratroopers are not added. TL;DR, grossly unrealistic, and we already have enough of that. At the level of this game paratroopers would be another offense against realism, which is already strained to the limit for many of us. They were not a significant factor in WWII. 1. Attacks like the German attack on Eben Emael were far, far to small to figure into a a game of this scale. IIRC operations in Burma were below division scale... not worth discussing at this level. 2. The…

• nuke bombers

Feric Jagger - - Questions and Answers

FWIW here is what a friend that I tried to get interested in the game said: "Nuclear bombers are available from 1945 on... they fly much much too high to be affected by flak guns, and there were no surface-to-air missiles for several years... it makes no sense for nuclear bombers to be vulnerable to flak." This, and this alone, was a deal-killer for him and he won't play. Of course that's only one person's idiosyncracy...

• Surely this has been reported? They changed the Active and Formerly Active player icons to be almost identical except for a little circle that is either green or red... some of us are colorblind so to convey info solely by color is not recommended... even for those that aren't, it's hard to see, what was wrong with the filled in/not filled in icons yinz had before?

• OK, right, and yeah I can see how Bytro wouldn't want gold limits. That's sensible. OK, then, forget the in-game gold-spending limit I suggested. I struck it out. My suggestion still addresses the dropout problem (in my mind, that's a much bigger problem than gold spenders; about half of games have so many dropouts the game becomes pretty much a waste, while I've only played one game where gold spending ruined the game) and still increases Bytro profit. ------------------------------------------…

• INTRODUCTION First of all, I recognize that any suggestion for anything has to devolve ultimately to a net financial gain for Bytro Labs GmbH. This is how business works, and fine. (Doesn't have to be an immediate gain, improving mechanics for greater popularity down the road is valid). This suggestion improves the game experience AND is an immediate net financial gain for Bytro Labs GmbH. It's slightly involved, so hear me out/ Two big problems with the game's popularity are 1) too many people …

• re Buying Gold

Ohhhhh ok, thanks

• re Buying Gold

Maybe this is explained somewhere or I should ask somewhere else, but: in the Shop, it give me two choices toward the upper end: A) For 29.99, get 100,000 gold, or B) For 29.99, get 120,000 gold + one month of High Command What am I missing here? There must some advantage to Option A (or else they wouldn't offer it), but what is it?

• Right, what the people above said, about splitting your planes into groups. He has mixed together his tanks and infantry, which is good news for you since his main hitting power (his tanks) will be approaching at foot speed. This will give you more time on target. In the larger picture... you say they are "approaching me", but you don't mention any ground troops, so I'm guessing that he is approaching your core areas and there's no ground defense. Planes are good for defense since you can move t…

• Nuclear bomber damage

Feric Jagger - - General Discussions

Is it possible that the units are near the city but not actually in it? Like maybe the enemy moved them after you targeted the city? (Not sure but I assume this would prevent any damage to the units.)

• Paratroopers

Feric Jagger - - Suggestions / Criticism

Please, no paratroopers. It adds a complication and makes the game less realistic (yes I know that game is not realistic, but deliberate steps away from that are not a good idea IMO. Before the war, some people bandied about the concept of an "airhead" (like a bridgehead from the sea but with paratroopers instead of marines). In practice this proved to be nonsense. Paratroopers cannot do deep penetration and need to hook up with ground troops very quickly to get supplies and survive. Looking at …

• Enthusiastic new user her, but here's something I've seen right off that in my opinion is hurting your business. 1) You want to maximize revenue. No problem with that and in fact we WANT to you maximize revenue, to keep the game going and fixes/updates coming. 2) I brought in my friend and he likes that game BUT he's quitting in disgust. And he bought High Command and has spent a lot of money on gold already. 3) The reason he's leaving is people playing on multiple accounts. We just had a game w…

• Here's an odd one. I'm in a game with three players left, so time to retire. Two of the players did retire, but I can't. The retire-option display and button just don't appear where they're supposed to (at the bottom of the newspaper). I've tried changing screen resolutions, logging in and out, and restarting my computer. I was able to retire from another game recently, so it's particular to just me in just this one game. Anybody ever see this?