Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been playing in a World at War (100 players) round lately and had encountered a player who uses gold abusively, I am not against using gold or any, as also I sometimes uses it too for emergency purposes like a much needed research or some intelligence reports. But this guy blew me away, he didn't just used it to speedup construction time but also bought units like 70-100 planes (yes he bought 70 planes) plus ground units then used reveal army for very much everybody that is at war with hi…

• Weather and Climate

apollo9 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Was I wrong with Napoleon? Well never mind History is History my point is Weather and Climate should be a factor in the game.

• Weather and Climate

apollo9 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think the game requires a climate in addition to terrain because the climate and weather affects morale and the speed of the army passing through a specific territory. For example: One of the factors that affected the defeat of Napoleon in he's conquest to conquer Russia during he's time was the Soviet Winter, same thing happened with Alexander the Great and Hitler. Another Example was the Vietnam War where monsoon rain's and mud occur that deals blow to the morale of the troops. I can state m…