Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why in the hell does this have me listed as a Pvt instead of a Colonel? WTF

• What if you are the only player remaining or the only players left are 2nd place or lower because the 1st place quit and became inactive?

• When viewing a players profile, I would like to suggest the following information be included. 1. How long they have been playing/ associated with Call of War. Did they create a new profile in order to get better stats. 2. The maps they have played with the number of wins individual and coalition. It may look like this 100 map 25/6/10. 3. A win/loss ratio to go along with the providence and kill ratios. 4. This is an important one! The drop out or inactive ratio. How many games has the player go…

• Quote from General cdub: “Greetings one and all, I was very much looking forward to testing out version 1.5 in the 3rd test phase and giving both positive feedback and areas of improvement. However, as I do not want to be hassled by any moderators, have any staff members feel I am insulting them or worse, be prosecuted by some international court and then sent to some dark dreary prison for an imaginary law or regulation that someone may think I broke, I will only say that I am very disappointed…

• The pettiness of people. Good grief get a life. Shit happens and you have to responsible enough to understand life, nor game is perfect. So all you snotty nose crybabies grow up and get a life. Good God, no wonder this world is crumbling and falling apart with all the self pity because someone was inconvenience. We need to send their ass to a real war to adjust their self absorbed petty BS! I hope I offended those who need offended, so get over it.

• I am battling a country for the victory base on the verge of victory, when they transfer the victory base and providence to another player. The game is not a coalition game and winner takes all. This needs to be changed for the integrity of the game.

• There some great post and some very smart people with good idea. I am not as smart as some you guys regarding the internal working of the game. But I have achieved a decent rank with a 30+ percent win ratio and I use rockets all the time. I like to address to issue from my humble point of view. First, I use rockets for two primary reason. one to stop large stack that are filled with AA. Secondly the destroy coalitions the plan unprovoked attack with large stacks or massive number of plane using …

• I would like to suggest that a majority of the games operate at 2x speed. Each day would be 12 hours in real time. Thoughts or Suggestions? [list][*] [/list]

• When I spoke of capturing planes I was referring the taking the airbase while the planes are grounded. If a small army was able to capture planes on the ground would they not use them? I believe they would.

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

SShawk1 - - News

Love the new upgrades and an awesome job on the music and battle sounds..

• I would like to the see the capture of enemy planes and troops to be converted into my military. If I plan an attack and capture fighter and bombers, I should receive the reward of those planes. The second suggestion in governor houses. In history, conquering force would set up the local government or colonization of the conquered area. I believe that we should have X number of Governing House/Regional Capitals depending on the size. The benifit is to boost morale and production in location far …

• What I am seeing is that they will gather in groups of 3-5 in a regional group. then they will have 2-3 groups. My point is that when you have coalition of 10-20 people in a game of 50-100 players, it is determental to the remaining players. They are defending each other and they coordinating defeat anyone that is rising in power. My suggestion is for the long term good of the game that promotes fair competition that limits the number of members. For example a map of 100 would be limited to 7, a…

• Posted the thread Large c.oalitions that ruin the game for most players. Thread I have seen the number of members in a coalition continue to grow. Last couple of games there has a 17 members, 15, members, 9 member coalition. This ruins the game for most players because no one can win. I think coalitions should be limited to 5 member in game.