Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resetting of Rank

ulun64 - - Bug Reports and Issues

It's was only a minor inconveniences earlier but now it's getting into a major bug of inconveniences! I think I stop playing until it's fixed!

• I thought something wrong with my PC so I restart and still same problem....

• Is sp artillery good

ulun64 - - Recruitment Centre

They are my main core units!

• selling a building

ulun64 - - Questions and Answers

No...You can't do that...

• Servers Down?

Any news yet on the server?

• Travel time

Quote from BMfox: “Chrome is strongly recommended to play COW, Steam also works. ” I prefer Chrome compare to Steam....Steam quite hungry on resources. I give Steam a try when I have the time..Thank you...

• Travel time

Quote from freezy: “Know bug, will be fixed in a future update. ” At least I know it's a known bug...Thank you..

• Travel time

I am using Chrome all the while...I tested with Opera and Internet Explorer and both also have the same problem!

• Travel time

What browser you want to recommend?

• Travel time

I tried on Chrome and Opera both also give the same problem..

• Travel time

When I tried to move anything not only arty. The travel time got covered and I can't see it.

• Travel time

I usually make my arty move in precise time before it's fire it's next round. What happen is whenever I move my arty the travel time is covered up by arrival time and I can't see how much travel time is selected. Arrival time will pop/go up and covered up the travel time.

• Dominion Map!

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from ulun64: “Then I have to get a spy report on Portugal.... ” Exactly. If the spy report on inactive portugal shows that it is giving share map, Then you have a bug ” Yup you are right ...Portugal is neutral toward everyone....

• Dominion Map!

Then I have to get a spy report on Portugal....

• Dominion Map!

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from BMfox: “When you have shared maps with a player before he goes inactive then you keep the shared maps after. ” I am fairly certain that is not intended in all cases. The intended behavior is that in games with fixed teams that you should maintain shared map with your team regardless of them being active. In a coalition type game Inactive players should be dropped from the coalition and/or relations should reset to Right of Way at the moment that inactivity is de…

• Dominion Map!

Quote from BMfox: “When you have shared maps with a player before he goes inactive then you keep the shared maps after. ” It's should goes ROW not shared map! Unless the AI shared map with the active player! It's possible?

• Dominion Map!

Quote from BMfox: “Report it as a bug as on the Dominion map you should not be supposed to be able to attack the cores of another player. ” One more strange thing, my opponent can have a shared map with an inactive player! How it's possible?

• Dominion Map!

Quote from BMfox: “Probably the rockets of your opponent have a bigger range due to knowledge upgrades. That would be my guess, or he didn't launch from his cores. ” It's not range. I am within range and he within my range. I think it's a bug or a cheat! Dominion map core province are protected from spies and etc. The strange part the rocket damage the core but not units.... My opponent launch the rocket from his core. I am next to him....

• Dominion Map!

I am in Dominion Map and my core province is hit by rockets! It's possible? I try to hit my opponents core province with rockets it's was not allowed. How come my opponent can do it and I can't! Pls explain!

• Nuclear bombers are totally useless unless someone can explain how to use it effectively....