Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yah they're pretty chill too. I mean its probably because we pump marijuana in the water supply.... but we won't talk about that.. Mother russia!

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Hadeez: “Actually I'm the dictator now. Zak is on vacation. But yeah basically he single-handedly overthrew all of soviet Russia ” I didnt think dictatorships were so laidback. ” We take pride in being the most chill dictatorship around

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “So its a soviet union that booted out Stalin and made Zakaroni dictator? ” Actually I'm the dictator now. Zak is on vacation. But yeah basically he single-handedly overthrew all of soviet Russia

• Overpowered Trucks Too?

Hadeez - - Bug Reports and Issues

I can confirm this bug. Grounded planes that are in trucks have the same battle stats as flying planes.

• Newbee ¿

Hadeez - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “You are most welcome. ” Come on Squiggles I was doing math homework and you helped the guy I was helping xD The Ethiopian's would have a VERY strong opinion on this.... unless of course you have lasagna. Then we're cool.

• Removed From Game

So probably the removal failed somehow. If you are still able to access and participate in the game, then don't worry about it . Could be a number of display bugs, or just the removal did not work. Next time, be more active

• Removed From Game

Are you able to join the game and continue to play as your country?

• Unconventional Warfare

Hadeez - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “You're screwed mate. So you have strong weapons with short ranges and weak weapons with long ranges? Then to defend those you have a fast unit that can't fight backed up by slow units that can fight! I don't think it will go too well. ” Awww bill thats the point! Its a challenge

• Unconventional Warfare

Hadeez - - Off Topic

I applaud you. I might try this tbh xD. I like when people put fun over realism, its a video game it should not be incredibly serious.

• Balancing update: new values

Hadeez - - News

This is amazing. I think I'm in love xD

• Italian Forum Online

Hadeez - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Hadeez: “If you payed attention to what we were saying, we were talking about the war of fascist Italy. In which Ethiopia whooped them. Stop trying to sound intelligent. ” Shall we have some lasagna as well Hadeez? ” Absolutely. Some angel hair, maybe some fagioli?

• Italian Forum Online

Hadeez - - News

Quote from TheBlackDrake: “Actually,Italy conquered Ethiopia in 1935-36.Ethiopia defeated Italy in the battle of Adua in 1896. Quote from Hadeez: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Although the Italians did not fight too well.... I bet they cooked good! Bon appetite! ” Serving up some lasagna while Ethiopia kicks their butt xD ” ” If you payed attention to what we were saying, we were talking about the war of fascist Italy. In which Ethiopia whooped them. Stop trying to sound intelligent.

• Quote from lixwix: “The only thing a beginner knows is how to read. So if the stats are wrong well it was good to find out. ” Well there ya go! Maybe we can get the devs attention to fix that. And don't let my beginner tag or my low level disinterest you, I have played the game for a long amount of time and recently made a new account as well as got into the forums

• I would trust bill rather than the stats... just saying. Besides, he's right, so if what you're saying is true, than the stats aren't right.

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “How is uncle sam's children misguided? ” *How are

• Italian Forum Online

Hadeez - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “The Italians should've just whooped up some nice pasta for the Ethiopians and maybe things would have worked better! ” I can imagine them bringing a metric ton of pasta to try and make peace with the Ethiopians xD

• Italian Forum Online

Hadeez - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Although the Italians did not fight too well.... I bet they cooked good! Bon appetite! ” Serving up some lasagna while Ethiopia kicks their butt xD

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “makes already difficult terrain even more confusing for noobs. ” Exactly. Though I would not use the word, 'noob', it does provide an unnecessary feature that will only further confuse new players which we need to stay with the game so it can grow

• Italian Forum Online

Hadeez - - News

The war of fascist Italy did not go so well... I think they are still a little butthurt (All jokes of course. No offense intended)

• Sorting by nation

Hadeez - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree that even if not country, some organization to the province list would be helpful. As of right now, it is seemingly random, and especially in games where a country owns a multitude of land, it wastes time in searching the map for a province. Even most long term players like myself still don't know the name of every province on every map, so this could even help us out!