Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how do i put this in the suggestions/criticism section? sorry, i'm a noob

• add diplomacy map mode. inspired by Hearts of Iron, i would like to see this implemented into the game. what i mean by "add diplomacy map mode" is, when you click the settings cog gear thing in the bottom left corner, there will be an extra tab, like "display fog of war" and "display armies" this will say "display diplomacy map" and have a globe or world map or a bunch of flags or 2 hands handshaking or something as its icon,when clicked it will change the entire map to a diplomatic one based ar…

• this is a very minor update suggestion...Add a list of countries a certain coalition is at war with. If you don't know what that means, it means when you click on your or any coalition, it has one of those 'at war with:' (like on a country's diplomacy page) things with a list of countries every member in the coalition is at war with put together, So for example the UK and France are in a coalition, France is at war with Germany and UK is at war with Ireland, if you go onto the their coalition pa…

• independence ability

mr. fish - - Suggestions / Criticism

maybe you want someone to play but all the slots are taken

• rivers and bridges

what differences would the river port have from the a sea port... its just a port, many countries have inland ports like um qasr on the kwawe az- zubayr waterway Iraq, port of Moscow on the moskva river Russia, port of Duisburg on the Rhine river Germany, port of Toronto on lake Ontario, Canada and as you said port of hamburg on the Elbe river Germany and really it depends on what battleship class and how wide the river is, some rivers can be kilometers wide

• rivers and bridges

i just added that you can only build lvl 1 ports and

• rivers and bridges

add rivers and bridges. rivers act just like they do in real life. you can build bridges over them to allow units to cross in between the two provinces it passes through or go around them or just swim through it like when your units are going over seas but this way will be a waste of time embarkment will be 1h and disembarkment will take 1h and 30m. this means you can build a bridge over the Bosphorus straights, the suez canal, the panama canal and the straights of gibraltar instead of having to…