Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weather Conditions

mallahanjr - - Suggestions / Criticism

To me call of war is more fun/playable of a game compared to 1914. To me what would be a "home run" of a game would be if they did the modern day arms/tech (i.e. drones, nuclear missile subs, etc.) and slowed the time frame down to where weather would be a factor. You could even take it a step farther where you could manipulate the weather with cloud seeding, or satellite anti missile or weather changing. You could really oppress some populations then.

• Experience

But you have AA against TB's and Tanks against Arty, thats the equalizer.

• Experience

What would work for me is +5% to attack/defense stats per battle lived through, but also raise the gold cost to raise morale the 10%.

• I started having this issue with game 1875398 today, a frontline pioneer game only. Non-FP games are loading.

• No it's not a sim game or even Farmville. I attach some screen shots for a province I have half way around the world (4.5 days) from my capital. I show you Khaibar for a reason and you may look for this, the morale in that province is stable. If the morale starts going down, then I know someone (friend or foe) is using Espionage (Economic) to lower it. I then have to put counter-intelligence spy(s) there to negate what they are doing. One thing that helps me get to stable is my overall morale is…

• Moving thru troops

mallahanjr - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have had it happen to me once, and it was on the weekend when they were doing some server maintenance. Had 2 LT's jump over an AT during that period.

• There are 6 different armor classes or unit type, listed from left to right they are Infantry, Armor, Air, Building, Surface Ship, Submarines. The designers might have worded that "Strength against Unit Type", but just swap that in there and don't look at like they are specifically saying only "armored" units.

• Out of food

mallahanjr - - Questions and Answers

When you run out of food, you will incur a morale penalty in your Empire and its called "Food Shortage", for every hr/day you go without food, the morale penalty increases. When you click on a province and left click on the "i" in the bottom left, you will see all the Morale bonuses/penalties listed; Countries at war with, Neighbors, and Distance to Capital are the basic three morale penalties. Food, Oil and Rare Materials are consumable resources, meaning that some buildings consume these to ru…

• Not trying to be negative, but I don't think you understand morale. When a province gets to 32% the rebellion percentage is low and when it gets to 35% is gone. Keeping units in your newly captured territories raises the morale, as building fortresses raises it 5% per level. When you are a peace with someone, if they have units in a neighboring province and you don't have any, they exert their morale on your territory. Something you may not see either; using spies for Economic Sabotage will lowe…

• I find when someone wants to buy a game, it's best to leave it. But with some games I have been known to transfer 90% of my forces to another country that is doing battle with another country that may be near me, just so I don't take the -5 morale hit for being at war with another country. It takes trust, but the goodwill can go a long way. Typically those that spend a lot of gold aren't that good of a player. So he builds a lot of air force, start building a lot of AA. There is a point where a …

• It's a known bug that gets fixed, then broke again. I patrol over my intended target with my interceptors to make sure nothing is flying before I launch the nuke.

• As soon as I can afford them, I earmark 4 hours of money production to spy activity. I run about 150 to 200 spies in a 100 player game. I put 5 in each ally and enemy capital, just to see what everyone is talking about. I put 1 spy as intelligence on all fronts 5 provinces deep so that I can "see the unseen" units massing at a border or near it. When you want a province, but don't want to declare war, sabotage the morale and they will defect to you. You can also do this to pit allies against eac…

• Missiles are working again, Nuclear bombers are still broke.

• Hopes for 2016

For play-ability maybe the Carriers could land the Marine unit quicker, the 100 player map Island hopping is a pain, and besides the few that have resources, largely useless and drain on your economy. But because of the scouting ability of the Naval Bomber, there has to be a slot for one on the carrier.

• Maybe he had his fire control set to "Hold fire".

• Decreasing morale in a province via espionage, there is a message that comes up "Decreased Morale by 310". I think its a formatting error and should be something like 31.0% maybe.

• How is that a bug or issue?

• PLunder Resources

I wouldn't change anything on the Capital capture as it right now, the +10% morale boost to my country after taking a Capital acts like the "plunder" as my production of all my provinces jumps enough to replace what I lost in the last war. The morale seems to be working better on the 100 player maps now too.

• "There is something terribly wrong with the Naval combat..." What? "Last night before I turned in I set a fleet of mine..." Ohhhhh, that's what happened. Oso is right, the tactics are very intricate in the game. I have harrassed players with Armored cars ripping through the rear after breakthrough of the line, I will march it just up to a unit and then turn around while they try chasing me (then after they have fallen for bait car, I bomb them with Air power) and escape with the knowledge of wha…

• I thought it was 4 provinces.