Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All that is great and wonderful but you owe me a cruiser plueprint. Obtained in map 2147391, North Batlleford. And i will not even list the units I lost as i was not able to access and adjust in my games throughout this ... "incident". And finally (and that goes to Felix and the Community Management team ONLY) i completely understand the heat you guys take when... "incidents" like that happen. But you are our only gateway (and not a 502 bad one) to Bytro.

• A Few Good Men

Tauriguard - - Alliance Introductions

A "Few Good Men" [FGM] have banded together for the joy of the game and the thrill of competition. --------------------------- FGM Code of Conduct: --------------------------- - We are everywhere. That is why we only speak English. - We are Gentlemen but Ladies are also accepted. - We move, we fight, but we always respect (both our enemies and our friends). - We are confident, but we are wise. There is always a lesson to be learned. - We are few but we are together. We are many but we move as on…

• Same here. All of my games have filled with troops running and explosions all over the place!

• "Coalition Activist, will be given out when you achieve a coalition victory on a ranked map." 3 coalition wins after the update and the achievement has yet to be awarded. a bug?

• [deleted]

Tauriguard - - Alliance Introductions

Hello everyone. Thanks for having me.